LGP7084: AHJ is a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad: Mergers & Acquisition Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
|University||Veritas University College (VUC)|
|Subject||LGP7084: Mergers & Acquisition|
AHJ is a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. It and its subsidiaries are involved in a range of businesses, particularly motor vehicle assembly and distribution, hospitals, and insurance.
AHJ wishes to acquire BKL Sdn Bdh, also a Malaysian public listed company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Securities. BKL and its subsidiaries are also involved in a range of businesses, being stock broking, blood banks, and telecommunications. AHJ is keen to acquire the entire share capital of BKL, if possible, and to delist BKL.
AHJ is already a shareholder of 10% of the ordinary shares of BKL. AHJ only has ordinary shares in the issue. BKL has, in issue, ordinary shares and redeemable convertible preference shares convertible into ordinary shares, both classes of which are listed.
AHJ has been advised by their principal advisers, Chiew Advisers, that they should consider acquiring KLB by way of the Malaysian Code on Takeovers and Mergers 2016 and Rules on Take-overs, Mergers, and Compulsory Acquisitions.
Chiew Advisers has also recommended that the consideration for acquiring BKL should be a combination of cash and ordinary shares in AHJ. If possible, AHJ should like BKL to bear or ultimately bear the financing of the cash portion of the offer. You have been asked by AHJ to:
- Draft a set of terms and conditions that should be inserted into the relevant
the document under the Malaysian Code on Takeovers and Mergers 2016 and Rules on Take-overs, Mergers, and Compulsory Acquisitions offering to acquire the shares and securities of BKL. The draft set of terms and conditions should be based substantially on the style and approach taken in similar documents. The relevant document should be the document to be utilized based on your recommendation. The terms and conditions do not need to contain the usual formal parts of such a document and should focus on the substantive terms and conditions of the offer, and
- Draft a memorandum explaining:
i. The different approaches available under the Malaysian Code on Takeovers and Mergers 2016 and Rules on Take-overs, Mergers, and Compulsory Acquisitions, your recommendation on the method to affect this, and the reason for your recommendation,
ii. any laws regulating the financing of the cash portion of the offer,
iii. particular issues to consider, and
iv. the reason for inserting particular terms or conditions in the draft set of terms and conditions
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com, we know that tackling homework can be overwhelming and challenging. That is why our online homework help services provide you with experienced tutors who are available 24/7 to assist you with your toughest tasks! These tutors are knowledgeable, patient, and dedicated to providing the best possible assignment assistance for all of your assignments - whether it's math, science or history related. We understand how stressful completing schoolwork can be; so let us take away some of the pressure in order for you to achieve success today!
Recent Solved Questions
- ABDT3173: Examine the central concept of CRM. Determine the contributing factors of a customer-centric organization: Customer Relationship Management Home Work, TARC, Malaysia
- Apakah yang dimaksudkan dengan daya terus. Berikan DUA kesan yang dihasilkan daripada daya terus tersebut Lakarkan: Engineering Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The authors sought to understand the types of parent involvement that teachers, parents, and students believe affect: Critical Thinking Communication Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Revolut is a British financial technology company that offers banking services Headquartered in London: Introduction to Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Critically evaluate the role of an audit committee in ensuring the suitability, objectivity, and independence of external audits: Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MPU3122: Kenal pasti pengaruh perkembangan Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi yang dibawa oleh video tersebut: Tamadun Islam Dan Tamadun Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers: Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia