Explain whether a third party is required to have constructive notice of the contents or requirements of a company’s: Corporate Law Assignment, VUC, Malaysia
|Veritas University College (VUC)
- Explain whether a third party is required to have constructive notice of the contents or requirements of a company’s constitution and whether he needs to know of the company’s internal procedures.
- Discuss whether Best Gas is bound by the contract with Indah Paradise and whether Best Gas is bound to refund the service deposit amount of RM50,000/-.
- Give FOUR (4) suggestions on what should have been done by Hamdan on 15-3-2023 when Indah Paradise made a contract with Best Gas and when Hamdan was asked by Gerald to pay Best Gas a “service deposit”.
- Assume that Best Gas wishes to resolve its dispute with Indah Paradise peacefully by offering to enter into a fresh contract with Indah Paradise. Give THREE (3) suggestions on the terms that Best Gas may include in the proposed fresh contract
- Assume the following different facts: There was a defect in Gerald’s appointment as a director of Best Gas. This fact was not known to anyone in Best Gas or Indah Paradise at the time when the Indah Paradise contract was made on 15-3-2023.
(i) Explain whether the validity of a director’s act is affected by any defect in his appointment or qualification.
(ii) Discuss whether Gerald’s act of signing the Indah Paradise contract was valid.
- Discuss whether Best Gas can obtain an injunction against Johan Gas to restrain the latter from continuing to solicit business from Best Gas’s customers.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for expert assistance with your corporate law assignments? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to help you shine in your academic journey. Our experienced team of writers provides top-quality online assignment help tailored to the requirements of Veritas University College (VUC). With our Law Assignment Help service, you can focus on building your practical skills while we handle your assignments with precision and expertise. Trust Malaysia Assignment Help for a seamless learning experience in corporate law.
Recent Solved Questions
- Tonton video bertajuk ‘Girl Raised by a Robot to Escape But Soon Finds the Truth About the Outside World’ oleh: Digital Copyright Law Essay, UM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destruction of mountains, and many other activities: Environmental Impact Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- Organisational behaviour can be termed as the investigation of the behaviour of human beings in various settings of organisation: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CSC2773: The board director of Cekap Memandu Institute is looking forward to the possibility of connecting all places: Local Area Networking Technologies Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- The student is required to write a self-reflection essay (minimum 800 words): English Assignment, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the value of decision analysis within the context of an organization: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Report, UWS, Malaysia
- You are designing a grocery delivery business. Via the Internet, your company will offer ALL fresh and frozen foods: Operations Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- FAR620: Glov Bhd is a publicly listed company in the healthcare sector. It manufactures and sells high-quality gloves which fulfill demand: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia