LAW498: Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband: Law of Torts II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||LAW498: Law of Torts II|
Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband, Ahmad, and her mother-in-law, Pn Aminah. Living there, Miza has been surrounded by three different neighbors.
The first is Cheng Ho Farm, which breeds pigs for the pork industry around a nearby town, Bandar Chempaka. When the wind is blowing in the right direction, the smell from the pig farm makes it almost unbearable to be outside of her house. Although Miza has spoken to the owners of Cheng Ho Farm, there is little they can do in order to close the farm down.
The second is Gemilang Tree Farm, which grows softwood trees for the paper industry. It has been in business for nearly 30 years. Miza has recently built a garage on the south border of her property to house her vintage car collection. She noticed one day that a large crack has formed in the garage wall.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
She referred the problem to a building inspector, who found substantial subsistence in the land underneath the garage, caused by the root systems of the trees growing on the Gemilang property. The building inspector noted that the garage is damaged beyond repair since the foundations will need relaying. There is a significant risk that the garage will collapse otherwise.
The third is Berjaya Agricultural Products, another farm. The farm is currently in the process of building a new cattle farming center, in order to meet the requirements of a new contract that the farm has signed with the businesses it supplies. They need to begin production within the next two months to meet their quota, and so have employed builders to work throughout the night since last week.
They are scheduled to complete the project just in time. Therefore, the building works taking place on Berjaya Agricultural Products’ property are keeping Ahmad and Pn Aminah awake all night. Miza is unaffected since she is a heavy sleeper. However, Pn Aminah has suffered from migraines since then.
Advise Miza, Ahmad, and Pn Aminah as to their rights under the tort of nuisance.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for affordable online assignment help in Malaysia? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of skilled writers can help you with your LAW498: Law of Torts II Assignment at a price you can afford. So, without wasting any time get the best Law Assignment Help in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- Each group needs to design its own circuitry to wire the electric radiators to the power supplied to the garage: Circuit Analysis Assignment, CUCST, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Real-Time system is subjected to the system response time should be assured within a given time frame, or the system should fulfill: Real Time System Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- BNRE6113: Information technologies have affected every aspect of human activity and have a potential role to play in the field of education: Learning Skill Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- CSC508: Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Your name as a MARIE string This is the first task you need to submit It’s just a little warm-up so you can get familiar with strings: Introduction to computer systems, networks Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can revolve around: Business English Report, UBir, Malaysia