Law346: Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates: Company Law Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Law346: Company Law|
Ahmad, Badrul, and Combi formed a partnership business under the name of ABC & Associates. they agreed to share equally the profits made from the business. one day, Ahmad died and his widow, Latifah continued to receive profits made from the business.
Daud, who is employed as a clerk had advanced a monetary sum to the partnership. Daud signed an agreement with ABC & Associates. Latifah and Daud claim that they are partners in the partnership. Advise ABC & associate whether their claim is valid
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are a university student and need university assignment assistance to finish your Law346: Company Law homework task then Malaysia Assignment Help is the superior place. here we have a team of proficient writers who have years of experience to provide top-quality solutions on law assignments as per university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- Prevalence and risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Malaysians, impact of educational interventions on the knowledge of the risk factors: Pharmacy Practice (Clinical Pharmacy) Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BU7411: Analyse critically the differences between contemporary international marketing environments, in particular, the importance of cultural differences and consumer behaviour: International marketing Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- Discuss an issue/ problem/ process improvement that occurs in the current construction project: Project Cost Auditing Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- FAR620: Sakura Bhd is an importer and distributor of high-quality frozen food products for the Malaysian market: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Discuss a cheque as one of the negotiable instruments, its relevancy in the modern banking industry: Business Law Essay, TU, Malaysia
- BM6023: The financial characteristics of companies vary for many reasons The two most prominent drivers are industry economics and firm strategy: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia