LAW035: Ferdy and Anita are husband and wife. They live happily with their two children. One day, Ferdy has being terminated: Introduction to Legal Learning Skills Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||LAW035: Introduction to Legal Learning Skills|
Ferdy and Anita are husband and wife. They live happily with their two children. One day, Ferdy has being terminated from his job due to his poor performance. He is really frustrated so he threatens his former employer. Mr. Tan with harsh words. Mr. Tan worries about his safety and lodges a police report about the threat.
Anita sympathized with her husband. She asks him politely about the termination, but Ferdy scolded her. They quarreled in front of their children. Ferdy unintentionally divorced her. Anita being very upset, told Ferdy that she will bring their children away from him. Ferdy, who is still angry, hit Anita’s head and making her bleed and become fatigued.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you finding it difficult to navigate through your LAW035: Introduction to Legal Learning Skills assignment? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help. With our dedicated team of legal experts, we offer comprehensive assistance to help you grasp the core concepts and enhance your legal learning skills. From research to writing and editing, we have you covered at every step of your assignment journey. You can also hire our experts for Online Exam Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- The senior management team has asked you to brief them on the implications of international marketing for organizations: International Marketing Report, IBAS, Malaysia
- Explain your dataset in detail: source, number and types of attributes: Data Science Coursework, APU, Malaysia
- MPU3343: Bronfenbrenner’s bio-ecological theory introduces five main constructs that influence child development: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- develop a decentralized platform for cryptocurrency/token exchange: Blockchain (Programming), TU, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia
- BDEK2203: Illustrate and explain the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and unemployment for Malaysia for the years 2018-2021 using graphs: Introductory Macroeconomics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- MH370: All businesses in the world are vulnerable to crises that can give a damaging impact on the organization’s reputation: Crisis Communication Management Strategies Assignment, MMA, Malaysia
- AIX2001: What is the impact of sexual content on Tiktok banning provocative videos? What is the relationship between the prevalence: Research Methodology Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: What are the challenges that you face when making decisions at the workplace: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia