It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaya (UM)|
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500. In October 2020, the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students was 503 with a standard deviation of 104. Test the hypothesis that the sample mean equals the population mean at a .05 level of significance.
- State the null hypothesis and the alternative hypothesis for the above test;
- Calculate the t value and make your decision and conclusion; and
- What are the practical implications of your decision?
- As part of the program to reduce smoking, the Ministry of Health ran an advertising campaign to convince people to quit smoking. To evaluate the effectiveness of their campaign, they had 12 subjects record the average number of cigarettes smoked per day in the week before and the week after exposure to the advertisement. The data were:
Test the effectiveness of the campaign by testing the appropriate hypothesis at a 0.05 level of significance.
- State the appropriate null and alternative hypothesis
- Calculate the t value
- Make your decision and conclusion
- Run the t-test analysis using the SPSS and compare the results with that of the above manual calculations.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Looking for an affordable way to get a top-quality assignment on Statistics? Get experts help from malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. we will provide you assignment before the deadline. We will make sure that your assignment is 100% plagiarism-free.
Recent Solved Questions
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- MPU3223_V2: Choose a Popular Travel Agency in Malaysia Such as Reliance Travel: Entrepreneurship Assignment, OUM
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- To be successful in the long run, companies need to have knowledge of consumer behavior and concentrate on building a positive transactional: Consumer Behaviour Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- Kirakan nisbah kewangan bagi Asyeek Berhad bagi tahun 2015 berserta komen, prestasi syarikat berbanding purata industri: Financial Management Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- BUSN6120: Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10: Managerial Economics Assignment