In the year 2001, the Global System of Mobile Telecommunication (GSM) was introduced into the Nigerian market: Human Ecology Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
In the year 2001, the Global System of Mobile Telecommunication (GSM) was introduced into the Nigerian market. The demand has exploded since the product’s debut (NCC, 2008). As per numerous studies and public reports from mobile service providers, just 4, 6% of the population had access to a telephone in 2003.
Nigeria has the biggest number of mobile subscriptions in Africa, with over 93 million, accounting for 16 % of the continent’s total mobile subscriptions, according to a recent analysis by NCC (2013). In Nigeria, the need for smartphones, particularly among young adults, is growing at an alarming rate (Okoye, 2013). Smartphones are mostly utilized in Nigeria to access social media applications, with young individuals accounting for the majority of users (Blessobi, 2012).
Nigeria also has, after South Africa, one of the fastest-growing Smartphone markets in Africa (Osuagwu, 2014). Nigeria has 97.5 million unique subscribers, a mobile penetration rate of 49 percent, 151 million internet users, and 53 million smartphone users (GSMA, 2018). As a result of the above, even though the demand for smartphones is increasing still not sufficient yet furthermore, potential and actual Smartphone manufacturers and marketers in Nigeria should determine the variables that these young consumers consider when making a purchase, therefore taking this into account, the researcher is inspired to undertake this study on the elements that influence a user’s decision to purchase a smartphone in Nigeria.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Tackling your Human Ecology thesis? Find reliable support at Malaysia Assignment Help! Our dedicated team of experts, specializing in the Monash University Malaysia (MUM) curriculum, is here to guide you through every step of the process. Whether it's conducting fieldwork, analyzing data, or crafting a comprehensive literature review, we have the expertise to ensure your thesis stands out. With our thesis writing help, you'll achieve academic excellence and gain a competitive edge.
Recent Solved Questions
- Corporations need to re-strategies their business to the market demand and remain competitive. Corporate entrepreneurship: Corporate Innovation and Entrepreneurship Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CHE433: Considering a pump that is used to pump seawater at different depths, shown here in Figure: Thermodynamics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- MAT240S: The following data was collected from a random sample of students These data represent their commuting distance (in km) per week: math’s statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers: Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia
- DBAF2003: On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- Prototyping Phase: During this phase, something tangible is created, that will allow you to verify your idea in real life: Design Thinking Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- Which leadership approach/s would you personally employ or apply at work? why? This is an academic paper: Leadership and Organizational Behavior Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia