In terms of economic growth, the impacts of the crisis have been severe. The Malaysian economy contracted by 17.1 percent: Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
In terms of economic growth, the impacts of the crisis have been severe. The Malaysian economy contracted by 17.1 percent year-on-year in 2Q2020—the steepest amount since the aftermath of the Asian Financial Crisis in 1998.
Based on the statement above, it is known that the pandemic impact from Covid-19 had significantly affected the Malaysian economy to one of the worst in history after the Asian Financial Crisis back in 1998. With the downfall and recession in the condition of the economy, the Malaysian government implemented the Movement Control Order (MCO) as part of the initiative to curb the spread of Covid-19.
However, this action had taken a massive negative impact on the economic growth in Malaysia which include the events such as GDP growth, unemployment rate, purchasing power, and so on. Subsequent to this event, the government of Malaysia had been taking the necessary action through the expansionary fiscal policy and monetary policy to facilitate economic growth in Malaysia.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking Online Assignment Writing Help for your Economics Assignment? Get top-notch assistance from Malaysia Assignment Help! Our skilled writers at UiTM offer reliable and tailored solutions to ensure your academic success. Experience the convenience of our "Do My Assignment" service and excel in your studies. Trust us to deliver exceptional results and meet your deadline with ease.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University
- CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year: Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia
- You have been hired as a Fraud examiner by Polaris Co to investigate Financial statement fraud in their organization: Prevention and Detection of Corruption and Procurement Fraud Assignment, LBS, Malaysia
- Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models: Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- CCS21203/DSE20203: Apply the principles and theories related to information technology and application in the Operating System environment: OPERATING SYSTEM Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Your final piece of assessment for this Module is a research report. It will be based on the data set you will be given: Statistic Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia