In terms of economic growth, the impacts of the crisis have been severe. The Malaysian economy contracted by 17.1 percent: Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
In terms of economic growth, the impacts of the crisis have been severe. The Malaysian economy contracted by 17.1 percent year-on-year in 2Q2020—the steepest amount since the aftermath of the Asian Financial Crisis in 1998.
Based on the statement above, it is known that the pandemic impact from Covid-19 had significantly affected the Malaysian economy to one of the worst in history after the Asian Financial Crisis back in 1998. With the downfall and recession in the condition of the economy, the Malaysian government implemented the Movement Control Order (MCO) as part of the initiative to curb the spread of Covid-19.
However, this action had taken a massive negative impact on the economic growth in Malaysia which include the events such as GDP growth, unemployment rate, purchasing power, and so on. Subsequent to this event, the government of Malaysia had been taking the necessary action through the expansionary fiscal policy and monetary policy to facilitate economic growth in Malaysia.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking Online Assignment Writing Help for your Economics Assignment? Get top-notch assistance from Malaysia Assignment Help! Our skilled writers at UiTM offer reliable and tailored solutions to ensure your academic success. Experience the convenience of our "Do My Assignment" service and excel in your studies. Trust us to deliver exceptional results and meet your deadline with ease.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT7201E: Strategic Management is all about the identification and description of the strategies that managers can carry so as to achieve: Strategic Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- ABPR1103: A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Poverty is considered one of the major hindrances to the economic development in the least developed countries: International Business Issues and Polices Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia
- Describe the Product Life Cycle and elaborate on the strategic moves that the firm needs to adopt at the Introduction: Marketing Innovation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- PSY207: Your task is to “find a gap” in relation to one of these articles and write a proposal for research based on that gap: Social Psychology Report, UOT, Malaysia
- LGSE3063 What are the psychological impacts of occupational burnout among university lecturers in Malaysia?: Academic Writing, UOC, Malaysia
- ITT270: Understand the concept of a digital systems and arithmetic logic circuit: Digital electronic Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia