Given in the following table are the task necessary for the assembly of Fine Cedar Chest: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
|HELP University (HU)
|Operations Management & Analytics
a) Given in the following table are the task necessary for the assembly of Fine Cedar Chest, the length of time needed to perform each task, and the operations that must be completed prior to subsequent operations.
i) Calculate the cycle time needed to complete 300 cedar chests in a 35-hour week.
ii) Determine the minimum number of workstations that can be used on the assembly
line and still reach the production quota? (12 marks)
iii) Balance the line and calculate the line efficiency. (12 marks)
iv) Rebalance the line with a cycle time of 9 minutes. Determine the new minimum number of workstations, output and line efficiency. (24 marks)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Attention Malaysian students! Struggling with your university assignments in Operations Management & Analytics at HELP University (HU), Malaysia? Look no further! Our team of best assignment helpers in Malaysia is here to offer expert assistance.Whether it's research paper help, tackling individual assignments, or any task related to the assembly of the Fine Cedar Chest, we've got you covered. Pay our experts and ensure top-notch quality in your coursework. Don't let assignments overwhelm you – reach out and excel in your studies with our professional guidance
Recent Solved Questions
- Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allows the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish: Introduction to Cyber Security for Non- Computing Science Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- 6G6Z1103: The assessment for this unit entails the development of a film database web application. The web application will allow users: Enterprise Programming Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Construction Economics Report, HWU, Malaysia
- Metabolomics is a comprehensive study of organisms at the level of the metabolite. The emergence of metabolomics: Biology Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- Pietro Yon, a local businessman, owns and manages a number of retail stores that sell a range of homewares: Finance for Strategic Managers Assignment, IBAS, Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- The unprecedented global event of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) struck in 2020, creating the worst downturn in Malaysian: Research Methodology Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT7998E Factors of influencing Student’s Intention Choices of Private Higher Education Institutions in Klang Valley Malaysia: MBA PROJECT Thesis Assignment, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia