Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount: Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving|
Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount (in kilograms) and calculate the price to be paid by the customer. If the price is more than RM200, the customer is entitled to receive a 20% discount. Use a combination of both if-else and switch structures to solve the problem. Display price, price after discount (if applicable), and suitable error message if the value entered by the user is wrong or not in the options available.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide low-cost case study writing assistance. Our case study writers are well-versed in composing genuine and effective case studies at a small cost. You can contact us today to get the best assignment help online in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- The pre-qualifying and qualifying stages of the personal selling process are very important. These stages help sales: Professional Sales Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- BAO2203: Consolidated Financial Reporting The purpose of consolidated financial statements is to ‘present the financial affairs of a parent company: Corporate Accounting Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- According to Ziesemer, Thomas (1995) in his study about the growth with imported capital goods: Freight and Supply Chain Management Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- AFT1083: Refined sugar producer MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd’s profitability may be affected if the new government lowers: Microeconomics Case Study, UMK, Malaysia
- FIN2102: Critics of international diversification observe that it does not protect investors against short-term market crashes: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- Priya has been employed as a packer for Stevenage Packaging Company Ltd (SPC) since 1st January 2021: Employment law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd: Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Anwar owns 500 shares of frozen food Awesome Food Berhad which he purchased during the recession in January: Fundamentals Of Finance II Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- An info product is any product that can be digitally created, sold, and transferred to your customer: Information Marketing Assignment, TU, Malaysia