Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount: Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving
Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount (in kilograms) and calculate the price to be paid by the customer. If the price is more than RM200, the customer is entitled to receive a 20% discount.
Use a combination of both if-else and switch structures to solve the problem. Display price, price after discount (if applicable), and suitable error message if the value entered by the user is wrong or not in the options available.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide low-cost case study writing assistance. Our cheap assignment helper are well-versed in composing genuine and effective case studies at a small cost. You can see our Fundamentals Of Computer Science Assignment Sample.
Recent Solved Questions
- The number of companies collapsing into insolvency in England and Wales has jumped by nearly 40% in a year: Company Law Coursework, UKM, Malaysia
- What are the foreseeable challenges faced by the court in ensuring the admissibility and authenticity of the digital evidence: Law Research Paper, UKM, Malaysia
- With the COVID-19 pandemic as the current scenario in our modern technological era, technology and information: Master of Computing Thesis, UON, Malaysia
- I need to create an OO program to implement the following Data Structure language for Double Linked List using C++: Programming and Data Structures Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies, and commodities Explain how these elements would affect your proposed business: Business Accounting and Finance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia