Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount: Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||Fundamentals Of Computer Problem Solving|
Given a table of prices according to the type of dates. Request the type of dates, grade, and amount (in kilograms) and calculate the price to be paid by the customer. If the price is more than RM200, the customer is entitled to receive a 20% discount. Use a combination of both if-else and switch structures to solve the problem. Display price, price after discount (if applicable), and suitable error message if the value entered by the user is wrong or not in the options available.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we provide low-cost case study writing assistance. Our case study writers are well-versed in composing genuine and effective case studies at a small cost. You can contact us today to get the best assignment help online in Malaysia.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Foreign subsidiaries financial statements are generally prepared in the local currency of the country it is operates in: Financial Accounting & Reporting 3 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Critically discuss how you might sample and collect qualitative data to assist you in achieving your research question: Research Skills for International Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Even though the Federal Constitution of Malaysia protects against discrimination, it occurs in different forms at the workplace: Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- ADS404: All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Please analyze the financial statements of 2 companies for the period of 3 years that you have chosen from your group: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- MPA10203: Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Fact-finding and action-talking duties often polarize an individual and the entire group’s dynamics: Organizational Behavior Home Work, USM, Malaysia