FPIT1083: You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company: Introduction to Computer Networks Coursework, TARC, Malaysia
|University||Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)|
|Subject||FPIT1083: Introduction to Computer Networks|
A new production company, XYZ, has been introduced in Malaysia. You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company. Design a network topology for the production company that contains four departments, namely production, sales, purchasing and admin departments. The production department consists of 20 hosts, sales department has 15 hosts, purchasing department has 10 hosts
and admin has 12 hosts. Also, wireless connection is available in admin department.
a) What type of network best suits the use case for the above company? Illustrate and explain the logical topology of the network of your design.
b) What are the network equipments required for the above scenario? List and justify.
c) What kind of network topology is most suitable for the above scenario? Explain why.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you getting frustrated with FPIT1083: Introduction to Computer Networks assignments? then don’t worry. at Malaysia Assignment Help we have a panel of efficient writers who provide programming assignment help at an affordable price. our executive work 24*7 hours to serve the CSC434- Computer Essential and Applications Assignment sample, CSC662 Computer Security UITM Assignment Example, CSC570 XML Programming Assignment Example, and CSC397 Practical Training Assignment Sample for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Director of Economics and Policy (PwC) emphasizes data’s function as the catalyst for a country’s growth: Advanced Data Analysis Essay, SU, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- Next Gen Corporation is considering two investment opportunities. The company can choose either to invest in Project K: FINANCE Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- PSP0101: The coronavirus disease 2019 hit Malaysia in early 2020 and has caused several lockdowns or partial lockdowns in the afford to contain the virus from spreading to the population: Problem Solving and Program Design Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- CSC2773: The board director of Cekap Memandu Institute is looking forward to the possibility of connecting all places: Local Area Networking Technologies Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- MGT555: The Coordinator Department of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Is Tom’s of Maine toothpaste really green if consumers leave the water running while they brush their teeth: Marketing Management Essay, HWU, Malaysia
- ECO162: Explain briefly the type of business, the background of the company, and the type of product produced: Microeconomics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BRI3114: Human Resource Information Systems Assignment, MMU, Malaysia Describe information resources are available for HR professionals for decisional support