Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario. Based on the problem identified, suggest a suitable solution using two (2) programming languages as below:
- Imperative Programming using C
The solution to the suggested problem should implement the concept of an array of record data structures.
- Object-Oriented Programming using JAVA
The solution to the suggested problem should implement the concept of abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- This assignment aims to demonstrate your knowledge and competency in planning, designing, preparing, administering, and appraising: Educational Assessment Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- Association analysis is primarily frequency analysis performed on a transaction dataset: Data Mining Case Study, UOM, Malaysia
- Discuss the suitable research design and method that could be used to collect data for the study, then, explain THREE (3)advantages of the chosen method: Marketing Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- This study aims to examine the influential factors regarding green purchase behavior among Selangor millennial’s from the perspectives of attitudes towards the environment, Research Paper, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- Extract all the strategies used by both companies to beat each other in building reputation perspectives: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- In his twelve years as a technology project manager at A&D High Tech, Chris Johnson had a strong track record of delivering projects: Project Management For IT Case Study, UTM, Malaysia