Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario. Based on the problem identified, suggest a suitable solution using two (2) programming languages as below:
- Imperative Programming using C
The solution to the suggested problem should implement the concept of an array of record data structures.
- Object-Oriented Programming using JAVA
The solution to the suggested problem should implement the concept of abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can revolve around: Business English Report, UBir, Malaysia
- Through the subject of Marine Technology, you have been exposed to Diesel engines, boilers, steam and gas turbines: Marine Technology Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- AngTiong offered to sell his pharmacy to Zol for RM1 million via letter: Business Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II: History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- BBM203: Explain the difference between paired and unpaired samples in a hypothesis testing procedure involving two sample means: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- If you are required to travel for business purposes on the scheduled presentation, you are responsible: Entrepreneur new Business Plan Essay, IUMW, Malaysia
- MGMT20001: What suggestions do you have for the president on how to coach Jack in developing a personal improvement plan: Organisational Behaviour Case Study Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia