Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario. Based on the problem identified, suggest a suitable solution using two (2) programming languages as below:
- Imperative Programming using C
The solution to the suggested problem should implement the concept of an array of record data structures.
- Object-Oriented Programming using JAVA
The solution to the suggested problem should implement the concept of abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance and polymorphism.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKM Resources Berhad requires RM500,000 to support the working capital requirements for the next 9 months: Financial Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Trendy is a new line of skin-care products which use seeds, flowers and fruits as the main ingredients: ENGLISH Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In the era of information explosion, knowledge acquisition is no longer limited to inside school or classroom: Human Organs Application Edu Science Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Analyze an industry of your choice based on the external environments listed below: Business Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- The intensive use of information technology (IT) in helping business organizations manage their information systems: Information System for Corporate Managers Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- MGT3073: In these days of near-instant unicorns and listings that net a fortune for founders, selling an innovative small business: Leadership Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market: Principles of Programming Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia