FIT3155: Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures: Advanced data structures and algorithms Report, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT3155: Advanced data structures and algorithms|
1 Bridal Blossoms Tailor
Bridal Blossoms Tailoroffers wedding outfits and tailoring services for both the bride and the groom-to-be. The clothes that they produce for the groom include “bajumelayu”, tuxedo, vest, bow tie and tails, pants, and many more. Whereas for the bride they offer wedding gown, modern “bajukurung”, wedding shawl, and many more. In order to produce tailored outfits that perfectly suit customers’ size, taste, and preference, Bridal Blossoms Tailoralways make sure each of their clothing product has its own specific measurements and price [hints – Allattires’ products have generic measurements depending on the type of clothing, such as tuxedo (material, chest measurement and etc), pants(waistline, length from waist to ankle and etc)]. Hence, Bridal Blossoms Tailor needs a system to record the details of each outfit’s products ordered by customers. This system also supports tailoring service orders and payment processes.
2 Project Requirements
Write a program in C++ to demonstrate your ability to apply stack or queue data structures, and searching and sorting techniques in designing your solutions. This project is to create a system for New Modern Tailorto to manage their customers’ tailoring requests and keep track of their tailored garments products. You may reuse the codes created in your previous Assignment or build from scratch for this project.
Your program should meet all the requirements as below:
- Create a stack or queue using linked-list implementation to support a series of tailoring service requests made by customers. The user is able to add any type of clothing up to a maximum of 5
- outfits products in a single order. User is also allowed to delete or edit the current order before the order is finalized
- Create one (1) or more lists using linked-list implementation to keep track of the details of all the finalized outfits products orders (finalized orders) made by customers.
- Each finalized order should have and a number and the user is allowed to view all the finalized orders and to view the details of a particular finalized order by searching its order ID number.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- CDCT 2203: Describe the environmental factors that influence a business organization in Malaysia: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Mantera Bhd was incorporated in 2002 and the company’s core businesses are manufacturing, importing, exporting, distributing: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EDF5544: Students are required to watch the above movie and complete a review of the movie based on the group therapy: Group counselling skills and psychotherapy Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
- Italy has just passed an important piece of legislation designed to promote trade opportunities for Italian companies: European Union Course Work, UM, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- MEDS1159: Coursework is receipted on the understanding that it is the student’s own work: Corporate Communications Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- Pick an industry and classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play: leader, challenger, follower: Marketing Strategy Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- Performance Management Practices in Malaysia Conglomerate What do you think & comment on: Performance Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia