FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|Monash University Malaysia (MUM)
|FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++
In this assignment, you are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline. An airline operates over several different routes and uses several different aircraft types on each route. In this assignment, we will restrict the number of routes per airline to 10, and the number of aircraft per route to 10. You are required to create three C++ classes, Airline, Route, and Aircraft. The main program called Assign1, which is the driver program, has been supplied with this assignment.
Each of these three classes will have a constructor method that has a signature identical to that used for that class in the Assign1 driver program. Each will also have a toString() (Display the details about that particular class) method that will return a String that can be used to display information about the object.
Class data members should be private with appropriate setter and getter methods for those that need to be accessed.
An aircraft class has the following data members.
String type a design of the aircraft type eg. Boeing 747, Airbus A380 int passengers the number of passengers that aircraft can carry int crew the number of crew members needed double maintCost the cost of maintenance per hour of flying double fuelEffic the tonnes of fuel used per hour of flight Methods.
1. A constructor method that accepts values for, and initializes all the data
members of an Aircraft object. eg. Aircraft A330.
2. toString() method that returns the Aircraft type and passenger capacity.
3. calcRunningCosts() a method that calculates the total cost of one hour of
flight. This is made up of the cost of fuel used, the cost of the aircrew, and the maintenance costs as well as an overhead cost.
To calculate these we assume all aircrew are paid $100 per hour in flight and the cost of jet fuel is $767 per tonne. To this, we add the hourly maintenance costs and an overhead figure of $8000 to cover the costs associated with buying a plane and the costs of administration and infrastructure required on the ground.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for someone who could do my assignment for me on FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++? Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of efficient programming assignment helpers who are always ready to offer answers on ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment and STA610 SAS Programming UiTM Assignment related to programming at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACT3114: On 1 January 20X1, Redial Sdn Bhd purchased a machine for RM1,800 Redial will depreciate the machine on a straight-line basis over its useful life of 15 years: Financial Accounting and reporting 2 Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- We expect that you will remember what you learn from writing this paper long after the class is over: Biomechanics Assignment, UOC, Malaysia
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- We use the natural zeolite clinoptilolite as the sensitive element in a plasticized PVC membrane: High Electron Mobility Transistor Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- BAFB1013 Suzana plans to retire and buy a house in Alor Star, Kedah. She has been eyeing a house at currently costs RM 150 000: Principles Of Finance Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- Roy K., chief financial officer (CFO) of Flashing Sports Inc., was thinking about the bright prospects for his company’s fast-growing outdoor: Capital Markets and Global Perspective Case Study, UOL, Malaysia
- As a consultant, you are being hired and tasked to focus on the development of Mukah district in Sarawak: Business Consultancy Assignment, Malaysia