FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++|
In this assignment, you are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline. An airline operates over several different routes and uses several different aircraft types on each route. In this assignment, we will restrict the number of routes per airline to 10, and the number of aircraft per route to 10. You are required to create three C++ classes, Airline, Route, and Aircraft. The main program called Assign1, which is the driver program, has been supplied with this assignment.
Each of these three classes will have a constructor method that has a signature identical to that used for that class in the Assign1 driver program. Each will also have a toString() (Display the details about that particular class) method that will return a String that can be used to display information about the object.
Class data members should be private with appropriate setter and getter methods for those that need to be accessed.
An aircraft class has the following data members.
String type a design of the aircraft type eg. Boeing 747, Airbus A380 int passengers the number of passengers that aircraft can carry int crew the number of crew members needed double maintCost the cost of maintenance per hour of flying double fuelEffic the tonnes of fuel used per hour of flight Methods.
1. A constructor method that accepts values for, and initializes all the data
members of an Aircraft object. eg. Aircraft A330.
2. toString() method that returns the Aircraft type and passenger capacity.
3. calcRunningCosts() a method that calculates the total cost of one hour of
flight. This is made up of the cost of fuel used, the cost of the aircrew, and the maintenance costs as well as an overhead cost.
To calculate these we assume all aircrew are paid $100 per hour in flight and the cost of jet fuel is $767 per tonne. To this, we add the hourly maintenance costs and an overhead figure of $8000 to cover the costs associated with buying a plane and the costs of administration and infrastructure required on the ground.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for someone who could do my assignment for me on FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++? Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of efficient programming assignment helpers who are always ready to offer answers on ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment and STA610 SAS Programming UiTM Assignment related to programming at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models: Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- LAW 437: Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- SHAS 3368: A case was brought before you, as the Registrar in the High Court of Kuala Lumpur. The deceased, whose name was Jaafar: Islamic Law of Succession Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- MEE3221: In a room with no wind, a worker pushes a 10-kg trolley to a velocity of 1.5 m/s before letting go, as shown in Figure: Fluid Mechanics 2 Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- MPA10203: Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- This project is proposed to solve the business problem from a business/firm/company perspective: Business Analytics Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Use Porter’s 5-Forces model to analyze IHH’s competitive standing in Malaysia’s healthcare industry: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia