FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++|
In this assignment, you are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline. An airline operates over several different routes and uses several different aircraft types on each route. In this assignment, we will restrict the number of routes per airline to 10, and the number of aircraft per route to 10. You are required to create three C++ classes, Airline, Route, and Aircraft. The main program called Assign1, which is the driver program, has been supplied with this assignment.
Each of these three classes will have a constructor method that has a signature identical to that used for that class in the Assign1 driver program. Each will also have a toString() (Display the details about that particular class) method that will return a String that can be used to display information about the object.
Class data members should be private with appropriate setter and getter methods for those that need to be accessed.
An aircraft class has the following data members.
String type a design of the aircraft type eg. Boeing 747, Airbus A380 int passengers the number of passengers that aircraft can carry int crew the number of crew members needed double maintCost the cost of maintenance per hour of flying double fuelEffic the tonnes of fuel used per hour of flight Methods.
1. A constructor method that accepts values for, and initializes all the data
members of an Aircraft object. eg. Aircraft A330.
2. toString() method that returns the Aircraft type and passenger capacity.
3. calcRunningCosts() a method that calculates the total cost of one hour of
flight. This is made up of the cost of fuel used, the cost of the aircrew, and the maintenance costs as well as an overhead cost.
To calculate these we assume all aircrew are paid $100 per hour in flight and the cost of jet fuel is $767 per tonne. To this, we add the hourly maintenance costs and an overhead figure of $8000 to cover the costs associated with buying a plane and the costs of administration and infrastructure required on the ground.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for someone who could do my assignment for me on FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++? Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of efficient programming assignment helpers who are always ready to offer answers on ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment and STA610 SAS Programming UiTM Assignment related to programming at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ITX Computer Sdn Bhd is a computer company specializing in supplying computer components to the Asia market: Principles of Programming Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- UGB161: Knowledge and understanding of different areas of marketing, the relationships between them, and their application to international business organizations: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- GLUL2023: Mahawangsa Bhd. telah bersetuju untuk membeli tiga lot tanah dari Dato’ Abdullah Kedua dua pihak telah bersetuju untuk melaksanakan: Business Law Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Write an essay that critically evaluates the impact of an accounting scandal on auditor independence and audit quality: Auditing Essay, HU, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia