FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++|
In this assignment, you are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline. An airline operates over a number of different routes and uses a number of different aircraft types on each route. In this assignment, we will restrict the number of routes per airline to 10, and the number of aircraft per route to 10. You are required to create three C++ classes, Airline, Route, and Aircraft. The main program called Assign1, which is the driver program, has been supplied with this assignment.
Each of these three classes will have a constructor method that has a signature identical to that used for that class in the Assign1 driver program. Each will also have a toString() (Display the details about that particular class) method that will return a String that can be used to display information about the object.
Class data members should be private with appropriate setter and getter methods for those that need to be accessed.
An aircraft class has the following data members.
String type a design of the aircraft type eg. Boeing 747, Airbus A380 int passengers the number of passengers that aircraft can carry int crew the number of crew members needed double maintCost the cost of maintenance per hour of flying double fuelEffic the tonnes of fuel used per hour of flight Methods.
1. A constructor method that accepts values for, and initializes all the data
members of an Aircraft object. eg. Aircraft A330.
2. toString() method that returns the Aircraft type and passenger capacity.
3. calcRunningCosts() a method that calculates the total cost of one hour of
flight. This is made up of the cost of fuel used, the cost of the aircrew, and the maintenance costs as well as an overheads cost.
To calculate these we assume all aircrew are paid $100 per hour in flight and the cost of jet fuel is $767 per tonne. To this, we add the hourly maintenance costs and an overhead figure of $8000 to cover the costs associated with buying a plane and the costs of administration and infrastructure required on the ground.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for someone who could do my assignment for me on FIT1048: Fundamentals of C++? Malaysia Assignment Help has a bunch of efficient programming assignment helpers who are always ready to offer answers on ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment and STA610 SAS Programming UiTM Assignment related to programming at the cheapest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- I just need to make an app that functions like Tinder but instead of female and male and I want it to be for students looking: Mobile app Development Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- G1N2: A coffee manufacturer has recently been prosecuted for selling an underweight 100g jar of coffee: Business Mathematics Assignment, UBir, Malaysi
- Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- TIS3351: This is an individual assignment STRICTLY NO COPYING from other sources except codes given in this course If detected all parties involved will get 0 marks: Advanced Database Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia