FIN62504: For trends related to the Fintech industry, students may refer to Bloomberg Intelligence via the Bloomberg terminal: FinTech and Innovation Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||FIN62504: FinTech and Innovation|
For trends related to the Fintech industry, students may refer to Bloomberg Intelligence via the Bloomberg terminal (ticker: BI FTEC). Bloomberg account and registration are required to access this information, so students may proceed to the Bloomberg terminal room to create the Bloomberg account.
Other Fintech index that might be useful to support your discussion includes the Solactive FTech Index or the AFC Fin Index via Bloomberg.
For cryptocurrency prices trends, charts and historical data, students may refer to the Cryptocurrency Monitor Platform via Bloomberg (ticker: CRYP), or other sources such as CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- With respect to the money and capital markets, money market securities generally have, while capital market securities are typically expected to have a: Financial Institution Monetary Theory Other, UTN, Malaysia
- SBCH1103: Calculate the pressure exerted by 0.0153 moles of CO2 gas in a container of 1.467 L at 20.0°C: Inorganic Chemistry Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- UBTE2013: The Students are Required to Choose one Successful BUMIPUTERA Entrepreneur in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- EBQ2054: Describe the theoretical contribution in your research with the consideration of the relevant social theories that are supported by the specified arguments: Business Research Method Essay, UM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- ACC7102E: You are expected to be resourceful, innovative and creative when communicating and presenting your discussion: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR MANAGERS Assignment, UOM, Malaysia