FIN4274: A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company: Advance Financial Decision Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
|Heriot-Watt University (HWU)
|FIN4274: Advance Financial Decision
- The requirements of the coursework are as follows:
- A brief description of what initial public offerings (IPOs) are, the process involved, and the main reasons behind a company’s decision to go public Supported by various research literature, critically discuss the short and long-term returns* that can be expected from investments in company IPOs,
- assuming that the investor purchased the shares on the day it becomes publicly traded on the stock exchange. Your analysis and discussion here should be supported by relevant statistical data
- Discuss ONE (1) example of a company’s shares that have generated above-average long term return since its IPO; likewise, discuss ONE (1) example where a company’s share has generated long-term below-average return since its IPO
- Lastly, concerning part (b), critically evaluate whether an investor should invest in company IPOs for both short and long-term time horizons. In addition, provide suggestions on how investors can improve their returns if they decide to invest in IPOs
- Your report should be well structured, written with clarity, coherent, correctly referenced, and free from grammar and spelling mistakes.
- To attempt this report successfully, students should collect and collate high-quality data e.g. published financial statements, corporate website info, business news reports, research journal articles, books, etc.
- Use Harvard Referencing with at least 15 References and In-text citations.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you need someone to do your assignment before the deadline then consult the experts of Malaysia Assignment Help. We have a panel of diligent experts who can provide unique and well-researched quality assignments on Advance Financial Decision at an extremely low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen are brothers. In 2010, Leo left his job to set up Viking Oak Software Ltd: Law Equity & Trust Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Select TWO foreign cultures, one from the East and one from the West of the world. Compare and evaluate the differences between: Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- CLOUD-ASSISTED cyber-physical systems have broad applications, ranging from healthcare to smart electricity grid: Company Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- you are to demonstrate on how these aspects are managed properly: Risk and Hazard Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Vibram Co. the company that makes Five Fingers running shoes, has agreed to settle a lawsuit: business ethics Assignment, ATC, Malaysia
- Explain the challenges to nurses and other healthcare workers in dealing with individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder: Mental Health Nursing Practice Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- Some weeks ago, you (Danny Lim) a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and a licensed Financial Planner met your old friend: Certified Financial Planner Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Do investors and other market participants use financial and sustainability information for investment decisions: Emerging Issues in Accounting and Finance Report, UM, Malaysia
- Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia