FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIN379: Introduction to futures and options|
- Question: 1
Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock. Based on forecasting, it indicates that the S&P 500 performance is better compared to the KLCI in the near future. Mr. Fauzi has the following available data:
- March 2018 S&P 500–2500
- March 2018 KLCI–1800
- Exchange rate per USD–RM4.30
- S&P contract value– USD250 times S&P 500 index
- At maturity, the KLCI and S&P 500 close at 1900 and 2600, respectively. Show the profit or loss position in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Explain what would happen if the contract is still open at maturity.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Explain any two (2) main differences of investing in the stock market (BMSB) and futures market (BMDB)
- A forecast indicates that S&P 500 would outperform KLCI in the near future Therefore a spreader will take a position in order to take advantage of this situation Based on the information below, calculate the gross profit or loss in Malaysian Ringgit that the spreader may get from the strategy taken
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking an online assignment helper in Malaysia? Don't worry Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect location for you. We have a panel of skilled writers, So you just say "Do my assignment" and our writers will write your Introduction to futures and options assignment as per university requirements with 100% Plagiarism-free content and deliver before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- WUC107/03: You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations The Communications Director of a large company has asked you to write an article on ‘Guidelines for cross-cultural negotiations in China’ for their business magazine: Workplace Communication Skills Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BIS3043: Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
- The main theme of the image is voicing a social concern The issue being highlighted by the artist is how people have misunderstood: ANALYSIS Essay, SU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to enable learners to demonstrate their understanding of the theories of learning : Early Childhood Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia