FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIN379: Introduction to futures and options|
- Question: 1
Mr Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock. Based on forecasting, it indicates that the S&P 500 performance is better compared to the KLCI shortly. Mr Fauzi has the following available data:
- March 2018 S&P 500–2500
- March 2018 KLCI–1800
- Exchange rate per USD–RM4.30
- S&P contract value– USD250 times S&P 500 index
- At maturity, the KLCI and S&P 500 close at 1900 and 2600, respectively. Show the profit or loss position in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Explain what would happen if the contract is still open at maturity.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Explain any two (2) main differences between investing in the stock market (BMSB) and futures market (BMDB)
- A forecast indicates that S&P 500 would outperform KLCI shortly Therefore a spreader will take a position to take advantage of this situation Based on the information below, calculate the gross profit or loss in Malaysian Ringgit that the spreader may get from the strategy taken
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking an online assignment helper in Malaysia? Don't worry Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect location for you. We have a panel of skilled writers, So you just say "Do my assignment" and our writers will write your Introduction to futures and options assignment as per university requirements with 100% Plagiarism-free content and deliver it before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- LEI2043: Based on the above article, kindly explain and elaborate what is the extent of discretionary powers of a police officer: CURRENT ISSUES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- FPIT1083: You, as a network engineer, have been required to design a network topology for the company: Introduction to Computer Networks Coursework, TARC, Malaysia
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia
- BAC20103: Apply their knowledge in business and accounting: Principles of Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ISA 700 (Revised), Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements, deals with the auditor’s responsibility: Auditing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- MPU3343: Bronfenbrenner’s bio-ecological theory introduces five main constructs that influence child development: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You are hired by a school department to conduct an antismoking workshop for primary school students: Disease Prevention Report, LUC, Malaysia
- BBM202: Though most countries in the world use the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as an indicator of the well-being of the nation: Macroeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- NBNS2113: Mr A, a 55-year-old male presented to the emergency department with acute onset shortness of breath. He is a smoker with: Respiratory Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia