FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||FIN379: Introduction to futures and options|
- Question: 1
Mr Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock. Based on forecasting, it indicates that the S&P 500 performance is better compared to the KLCI shortly. Mr Fauzi has the following available data:
- March 2018 S&P 500–2500
- March 2018 KLCI–1800
- Exchange rate per USD–RM4.30
- S&P contract value– USD250 times S&P 500 index
- At maturity, the KLCI and S&P 500 close at 1900 and 2600, respectively. Show the profit or loss position in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Explain what would happen if the contract is still open at maturity.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- Explain any two (2) main differences between investing in the stock market (BMSB) and futures market (BMDB)
- A forecast indicates that S&P 500 would outperform KLCI shortly Therefore a spreader will take a position to take advantage of this situation Based on the information below, calculate the gross profit or loss in Malaysian Ringgit that the spreader may get from the strategy taken
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you seeking an online assignment helper in Malaysia? Don't worry Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the perfect location for you. We have a panel of skilled writers, So you just say "Do my assignment" and our writers will write your Introduction to futures and options assignment as per university requirements with 100% Plagiarism-free content and deliver it before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3242: A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Draw the structures of the following compounds showing every orbital involved in the sigma: Organic Chemistry Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: With the current pandemic situation in Malaysia, homeschooling is gaining MORE popularity among Malaysian parents: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- MKT60104: Analyse and discuss the strengths in the line extension strategies of the organization’s service brand product: Principles of Marketing Coursework, TU, Malaysia
- Explain ONE (1) literary model based on the three main models of literature: Literature Learning in the Malaysian ESL Classroom Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia