FIN242 Indah Bayu Sdn Bhd needs to raise RM750, 000 in short term loan for five months: Corporate Finance Group Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|CORPORATE FINANCE Assignment
Indah Bayu Sdn Bhd needs to raise RM750, 000 in short term loan for five months. The company has the following alternatives to choose from:
Forego trade credit with the credit terms of 3/15, net 60.
A line of credit of RM950,000 with 5% commitment fee on the unused fund, and an 8% stated interest rate.
Issue commercial paper with a face value of RM150,000 each at 15% per annum. The issuing cost is RM4,000 per paper. (1 year= 360 days)
To obtain a loan from DXD BANK at a discounted interest rate of 7% per annum and a 12% compensating balance. The present account balance in the company is RM25, 000.
i. Compute the effective interest rates of the above financing alternatives (16 marks)
ii. Which is the best financing alternative should Indah Bayu Sdn Bhd choose? Why?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Embarking on your Corporate Finance journey at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) in Malaysia? Great news! Our online assignment help specializes in offering Report Writing Help for Group Assignments. Specifically, addressing the financial necessity of Indah Bayu Sdn Bhd to secure RM750,000 in a short-term loan for a five-month period in your Corporate Finance Group Assignment at UiTM? Our expert team is primed to provide the necessary support. Malaysian students can elevate their academic performance by availing themselves of our expert assistance, ensuring proficiency in managing financial complexities within UiTM's coursework.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBMC4103: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia Few firms can thrive in the face of constant change Although change is difficult to accept, it is your responsibility
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- MPU3412: Writing a Reflective Journal about the Community Work: Community Service Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- For each of the following scenarios, use a supply and demand diagram to illustrate the effect of the given shock on the equilibrium price: Microeconomics Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- MEDS1159: Coursework is receipted on the understanding that it is the student’s own work: Corporate Communications Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- BAPS2003: What are the tests that should be conducted to ensure the efficiency of the transformer.: Basic Power System and Electric Machines Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Reflect on the challenges you’ve faced when trying to implement differentiated instructions: Differentiated instruction Assignment, Malaysia
- LAW523: Lisbon was charged with murder under section 302 of the Penal Code for killing 16 years old student identified as Paris: Finance Law Essay, CSU, Malaysia