FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||FBF1163: Fundamentals of Programming|
- What is my dinner time?
Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner. You are worn out for the day, so you walk 2 km at (9:30 per km) and then you jog 3 km at (6:12 per km), and then 1 km again by walk. So, by what time will you reach home for dinner. Write the code and print the time you reach home using PyCharm in the format hour, minutes, and seconds.
2. Mr. ABC goes to AEON supermarket for his monthly grocery/provisions purchases. He has purchased the following items:
Design and develop a python code to calculate the total bill amount including the discount for the items purchased. Since ABC was an AEON member, he was given a discount of about 5% on the total bill amount. The output should have the following:
Total no. of items purchased
Cost of each item purchased
The final amount to be paid
3. You have been hired as a python code developer for AMBANK (M) Berhad. The bank manager has requested you to write a program for performing online banking transactions. The requirements of the program are as follows:
Username: “Your name”
Password: “Your StudentID”
No. of attempts: 3
4. After entering the password, a transaction authorization code (TAC) has to be generated, after which validation of the customer has to be completed, and banking options should be made available. If the number of attempts is above 3, then prompt the message as “Invalid user” and exit. The banking options that should be printed after customer validation are:
4. Presume yourself to be the python developer for UCSI university. Design and develop student enrolment system similar to IIS using lists/dictionary/tuples/sets and functions. The output should show the student list of a particular course along with inclusive operations like adding new admission, deleting students who pass out, and searching for a student based on his/her name.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of 3000+ Ph.D. and master's degree writers who offer the top quality report on programming assignments. besides this, our writers offer quality coursework writing service, essay writing, research paper, etc at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Critically evaluate how co-curricular activities for intellectual development are implemented in schools: Co-curricular Activity Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- MGT4231E: The key to a successful organization is to have a culture based on a strongly held and widely shared set of beliefs: Intercultural Management Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Write a menu-based program to create a list of records (at least 3 data) using the queue concept: Algorithm and Data Structure Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MTH61204 Integration techniques can be applied to solve engineering problems. One of the examples is to use an integral method: Engineering Mathematics I Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Learning by discovery is a technique for helping learners create and organize knowledge. Involving mindful participation: Guidance For Children Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- To investigate real-life products, examine their working principles, and relate them to the learning in the lecture room: Electric Machine Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- LAW498: Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband: Law of Torts II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- CV81: You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia