FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||FBF1163: Fundamentals of Programming|
- What is my dinner time?
Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner. You are worn out for the day, so you walk 2 km at (9:30 per km) and then you jog 3 km at (6:12 per km), and then 1 km again by walk. So, by what time will you reach home for dinner. Write the code and print the time you reach home using PyCharm in the format hour, minutes, and seconds.
2. Mr. ABC goes to AEON supermarket for his monthly grocery/provisions purchases. He has purchased the following items:
Design and develop a python code to calculate the total bill amount including the discount for the items purchased. Since ABC was an AEON member, he was given a discount of about 5% on the total bill amount. The output should have the following:
Total no. of items purchased
Cost of each item purchased
The final amount to be paid
3. You have been hired as a python code developer for AMBANK (M) Berhad. The bank manager has requested you to write a program for performing online banking transactions. The requirements of the program are as follows:
Username: “Your name”
Password: “Your StudentID”
No. of attempts: 3
4. After entering the password, a transaction authorization code (TAC) has to be generated, after which validation of the customer has to be completed, and banking options should be made available. If the number of attempts is above 3, then prompt the message as “Invalid user” and exit. The banking options that should be printed after customer validation are:
4. Presume yourself to be the python developer for UCSI university. Design and develop student enrolment system similar to IIS using lists/dictionary/tuples/sets and functions. The output should show the student list of a particular course along with inclusive operations like adding new admission, deleting students who pass out, and searching for a student based on his/her name.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of 3000+ Ph.D. and master's degree writers who offer the top quality report on programming assignments. besides this, our writers offer quality coursework writing service, essay writing, research paper, etc at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Design an advertisement for this product, which includes the description of the product and a new slogan: marketing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBM511/03: The assignment is based on the BTC-USD and ETH-USD CSV files And The data for Bitcoin covers October 2015: Quantitative techniques Assignment, MUCM, Malaysia
- Evaluate the local markets in light of stock markets, interest rates, currencies and commodities: Business, Accounting & Finance Assignment, FIC, Malaysia
- What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- Discuss the growth strategies in Ansoff s Matrix that can be opted to Influence the growth of the newly developed product: Innovation management and new product development Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- The company we chose is “PEDAL PUB” This service offers guests the opportunity to enjoy food and conversation while riding a special bicycle: Global Business Strategy Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Mega Technology is a small software design company set up two years ago In Mega Technology’s short period trading: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- BBUI3103: Identify and discuss tests that are usually considered by the court in determining the employer-employee relationship: Employment And Industrial Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- XDCS2014: You are required to create a GUI application that can be used by students to keep track of their GPA / CGPA based on their grades for each module at the end of each semester: Java Programming Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Students are required to extract data on the performance of a country in terms of sustainability policies and management practices: Master of Policy Sciences Assignment, CU, Malaysia