BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
Vaccines help to bring down the death toll of infectious diseases. Within less than 12 months after the beginning of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, several research teams had developed vaccines that protect from SARS-CoV-2. It is therefore essential to monitor the COVID-19 vaccine doses administered by the people.
(a) Construct a data pool (in table form) for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1. You may collect data for the vaccine doses from this link income group country=High+income~Low+income~Lower+middle+income~Upper+middle+in come
(b) Referring to the data pool, compute the mean, variance, and standard deviation for the total vaccine dose per hundred people.
(c) Suppose that the total vaccine dose per hundred people is increased at an average rate of 13 per month. Compute the probability that a 10 to 15 increment rate of total vaccine dose per hundred people in the next month.
(d) Interpret the significance of income on the COVID-19 vaccine doses administrated by performing a suitable hypothesis testing with a confidence level of 95%. The assumptions/hypothesis made must be stated.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
hire assignment helper malaysia to get done your BEX1033: Statistics assignment. we have a huge group of efficient writers who serve the quality solution on statistics assignment at a discounted price. so hurry and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- CSC1024: The main aim of this programming project is to develop a music management system using Python 3 programming language: Programming Principles Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- New Horizons (ACNH) and how it affects their communicative anxiety when interacting with other players: Animal Crossing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Mark, aged 36 years, is a sales executive who presents with a 5-hour history of right loin pain of moderate intensity associated with nausea and urinary frequency: renal medicine Assignment, USW, Malaysia
- After completion of the assignment, your need to check for plagiarism percentage using: Research Methodology, Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- How managers identify the information needed to make decisions and how that information is analyzed: Management Decision Making Essay, UON, Malaysia
- In recent times, the Internet of Things is considered a future internet solution in cloud computing technology: Cyber Security Thesis, MMU, Malaysia
- TAX667: If the company is not eligible for tax incentives, students may offer suggestions on how the company: Advanced Taxation Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- ENT3074: Students are required to focus on proposing a business in any sector in Malaysia: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia