BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
Vaccines help to bring down the death toll of infectious diseases. Within less than 12 months after the beginning of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, several research teams had developed vaccines that protect from SARS-CoV-2. It is therefore essential to monitor the COVID-19 vaccine doses administered by the people.
(a) Construct a data pool (in table form) for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1. You may collect data for the vaccine doses from this link income group country=High+income~Low+income~Lower+middle+income~Upper+middle+in come
(b) Referring to the data pool, compute the mean, variance, and standard deviation for the total vaccine dose per hundred people.
(c) Suppose that the total vaccine dose per hundred people is increased at an average rate of 13 per month. Compute the probability that a 10 to 15 increment rate of total vaccine dose per hundred people in the next month.
(d) Interpret the significance of income on the COVID-19 vaccine doses administrated by performing a suitable hypothesis testing with a confidence level of 95%. The assumptions/hypothesis made must be stated.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
hire assignment helper malaysia to get done your BEX1033: Statistics assignment. we have a huge group of efficient writers who serve the quality solution on statistics assignment at a discounted price. so hurry and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- Globally the number of people living in extreme poverty declined from 36 percent in 1990 to 10 percent in 2015: Economics Report, UON, Malaysia
- TCC 233/05: Describe attributes and tuples in detail, use examples to elaborate on each of them. What are the similarity and differences between them: Database Management Systems Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system in terms of the data structures to be deployed for their operations and database storage: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- F79MA: You are a statistical trainee actuary working for an insurance comparison website and insurance broker: Statistical Model Course Work, HWU, Malaysia
- Pengenalan ISU Semasa Kesan covid 19 terpap hobungan social social kalangan masyarakat iyitu hubun antara masyarakat semakin pudar: Moral Education Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- CV81: You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- During the classroom presentation, you were introduced to a number of examples of businesses ideas: Law Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- EP322: Figure 1 shows the production of methanol, in which a mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrogen (H2) is reacted: Chemical Process Simulation and Design Report, UCSI, Malaysia