BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
Vaccines help to bring down the death toll of infectious diseases. Within less than 12 months after the beginning of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, several research teams had developed vaccines that protect from SARS-CoV-2. It is therefore essential to monitor the COVID-19 vaccine doses administered by the people.
(a) Construct a data pool (in table form) for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1. You may collect data for the vaccine doses from this link income group country=High+income~Low+income~Lower+middle+income~Upper+middle+in come
(b) Referring to the data pool, compute the mean, variance, and standard deviation for the total vaccine dose per hundred people.
(c) Suppose that the total vaccine dose per hundred people is increased at an average rate of 13 per month. Compute the probability that a 10 to 15 increment rate of total vaccine dose per hundred people in the next month.
(d) Interpret the significance of income on the COVID-19 vaccine doses administrated by performing a suitable hypothesis testing with a confidence level of 95%. The assumptions/hypothesis made must be stated.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
hire assignment helper malaysia to get done your BEX1033: Statistics assignment. we have a huge group of efficient writers who serve the quality solution on statistics assignment at a discounted price. so hurry and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- West End Bicycle is a company that has been manufacturing bicycles since 1985: IT Audit and Risk Management Report, ASB, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- Imagine you are starting a new company and Write the details about the company plus the details of the product e.g., manufacturing processes, materials needed: BUSINESS MATHEMATICS Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- EER3534: Assuming you are an estate agent/negotiator in Klang Valley and Your firm has been appointed as an exclusive agency firm to do marketing: CPD WORKSHOP Assignment, ICI, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The theme of the 2018 Malaysian Budget is “prospering an inclusive economy for the well-being of the people towards: Malaysian Income Tax Law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- TBE103/03: Green and sustainable development is globally promoted, and “Go Green” initiatives are also widely being encouraged in the country: Environmental Science and Design Report, WOU, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute: Ethics Essay, UTHM, Malaysia
- Discuss how you can transform your business or any other business that you know very well: Business for Sustainable Development Essay, SU, Malaysia