BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS|
You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structures/ algorithm by creating a Java console application using modern tools/software. The project should have the following criteria:
1) have a local database (.txt) that can handle a large collection of data.
2) Two (2) versions of the same application should be created using 2 different data Structures/algorithm
3) data structure/algorithm must be created from scratch
4) Proper comparison, discussion, and analysis should be included in the final report.
Step 1: Choose your own application and topic.
Step 2: You are required to produce a preliminary proposal which includes the following q
- Introduction and background
- Proposed Design and
Step 3: Produce the application, compile the code, and include the result, discussion, and algorithm analysis in a report form.
Eg: Assume that you are creating a student record system.
Create a console application that is connected to a local database to do the following functions.
- Adding new record
- Deleting record
- Read all the records from the database
- Searching records by using StudentID
- Sort Data by TotalScore
- Exit the
Create a second version of the same application that applies a similar method but with a DIFFERENT data structure/algorithms. Analyze the code, record the result, and determine which data structure/algorithm that suitable to be used in your particular application.
Step 4: Presentation: All the group members are required to demo/present your system
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Long Experienced Assignments Helper working with Malaysia Assignment Help who offers 100% plagiarism-free programming assignment help on BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS our subject matter experts always understand students' requirements carefully and prepare the CSC186 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC238 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment sample, CSC435 - Object-Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC584 Enterprise Programming Assignment Example, CSC430- Computer Programming and Applications assignment sample, etc at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFIN2213: Select a public listed company and prepare an assignment paper on financial issues and strategies adopted by the financial management: Principles of Finance Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- I want someone to help me in guiding me to build a gaming application for autistic children. I have done the logic: Computer Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Critical analysis and evaluation of the strategies adopted by Multinational Corporations operating in an industry: Strategic Management in an International Context Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- MNE60703 Select a nursing model of care in your clinical area and develop a plan of care for a specified case study: PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE AND EVIDENCE-BASED NURSING Case Study, UNIMAS, MALAYSIA
- LEI3044: you are required to build an insider threat mitigation program for your company: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BNNS6322: Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- FIT1043: The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- LAW034: You are the renowned constitutional law expert in the country and have a column in a local daily: Introduction to Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- you will be asked to implement a Python program to solve the following puzzles described below: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence Assignment, APU, Malaysia