BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS|
You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structures/ algorithm by creating a Java console application using modern tools/software. The project should have the following criteria:
1) have local database (.txt) that can handle a large collection of data.
2) Two (2) version of the same application should be created using 2 different data Structure / algorithm
3) data structure / algorithm must be created from scratch
4) Proper comparison, discussion and analysis should be included in the final report.
Step 1: Choose your own application and topic.
Step 2: You are required to produce a preliminary proposal which includes the following q
- Introduction and background
- Proposed Design and
Step 3: Produce the application, compile the code, include result, discussion and algorithm analysis into a report form.
Eg: Assume that you are creating student record system.
Create a console application which is connected with local database to do the following functions.
- Adding new record
- Deleting record
- Read all the record from the database
- Searching record by using StudentID
- Sort Data by TotalScore
- Exit the
Create a second version of the same application that apply the similar method but with DIFFERENT data structure/algorithms. Analyse the code , record the result and determine which data structure/algorithm that suitable to be used in your particular application.
Step 4: Presentation: All the group members are required to demo/present your system
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Long Experienced Assignments Helper working with Malaysia Assignment Help who offers 100% plagiarism-free programming assignment help on BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS our subject matter experts always understand students' requirements carefully and prepare the CSC186 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC238 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment sample, CSC435 - Object-Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC584 Enterprise Programming Assignment Example, CSC430- Computer Programming and Applications assignment sample, etc at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- International bond and equity trading significantly affect the international portfolio investment of the organization: International Finance Management Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
- How do you apply the method of administration of the prophet saw in the current context: Islam and Management Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBM 208/05: Mr. Musk opened his California factory this week in defiance of local orders He has also criticized the response to the pandemic: Business Ethics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- FIN30014: Identify ONE financial risk faced by Alphabet Inc given the above scenario Systematically review and critically evaluate research from a variety: Financial Risk Management Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia