BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS|
You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structures/ algorithm by creating a Java console application using modern tools/software. The project should have the following criteria:
1) have local database (.txt) that can handle a large collection of data.
2) Two (2) version of the same application should be created using 2 different data Structure / algorithm
3) data structure / algorithm must be created from scratch
4) Proper comparison, discussion and analysis should be included in the final report.
Step 1: Choose your own application and topic.
Step 2: You are required to produce a preliminary proposal which includes the following q
- Introduction and background
- Proposed Design and
Step 3: Produce the application, compile the code, include result, discussion and algorithm analysis into a report form.
Eg: Assume that you are creating student record system.
Create a console application which is connected with local database to do the following functions.
- Adding new record
- Deleting record
- Read all the record from the database
- Searching record by using StudentID
- Sort Data by TotalScore
- Exit the
Create a second version of the same application that apply the similar method but with DIFFERENT data structure/algorithms. Analyse the code , record the result and determine which data structure/algorithm that suitable to be used in your particular application.
Step 4: Presentation: All the group members are required to demo/present your system
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Long Experienced Assignments Helper working with Malaysia Assignment Help who offers 100% plagiarism-free programming assignment help on BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS our subject matter experts always understand students' requirements carefully and prepare the CSC186 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC238 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment sample, CSC435 - Object-Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC584 Enterprise Programming Assignment Example, CSC430- Computer Programming and Applications assignment sample, etc at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- JFP463E: Conduct interviews with 5 investors/respondents to explore and understand their investment behavior: Finance Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- The occurrence of violence and abuse against children is on the rise. Discuss the causes and effects: English Essay, APU, Malaysia
- You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Implement the counter using JK flip-flop, and assume that any unused states can be considered ‘don’t care states: Digital Electronics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to explain the disciplinary procedures and challenges in taking disciplinary: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BSL305 :In order to obtain the funds necessary to expand its business, Capital Ltd will undertake a $12M capital raising: Company Law Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia
- To introduce supply chain management thinking to students in terms of measures within the supply chain management area: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia