BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
|University||UCSI University (UCSI)|
|Subject||BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS|
You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structures/ algorithm by creating a Java console application using modern tools/software. The project should have the following criteria:
1) have a local database (.txt) that can handle a large collection of data.
2) Two (2) versions of the same application should be created using 2 different data Structures/algorithm
3) data structure/algorithm must be created from scratch
4) Proper comparison, discussion, and analysis should be included in the final report.
Step 1: Choose your own application and topic.
Step 2: You are required to produce a preliminary proposal which includes the following q
- Introduction and background
- Proposed Design and
Step 3: Produce the application, compile the code, and include the result, discussion, and algorithm analysis in a report form.
Eg: Assume that you are creating a student record system.
Create a console application that is connected to a local database to do the following functions.
- Adding new record
- Deleting record
- Read all the records from the database
- Searching records by using StudentID
- Sort Data by TotalScore
- Exit the
Create a second version of the same application that applies a similar method but with a DIFFERENT data structure/algorithms. Analyze the code, record the result, and determine which data structure/algorithm that suitable to be used in your particular application.
Step 4: Presentation: All the group members are required to demo/present your system
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Long Experienced Assignments Helper working with Malaysia Assignment Help who offers 100% plagiarism-free programming assignment help on BER2013: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS our subject matter experts always understand students' requirements carefully and prepare the CSC186 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC238 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment sample, CSC435 - Object-Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC584 Enterprise Programming Assignment Example, CSC430- Computer Programming and Applications assignment sample, etc at a cost-effective price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BUSN11076: Critically evaluate research approaches and methods in the context of business and management: Strategic Business Project Dissertation, UWS, Malaysia
- Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, organizations had already been pressured by fluctuations in oil prices: Managing People and Organisational Behaviour Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The utilization of fossil fuels has stimulated economic perception and environmental considerations including energy crisis: Inorganic Chemistry Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- BAPS2003: What are the tests that should be conducted to ensure the efficiency of the transformer.: Basic Power System and Electric Machines Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- CIS2021-N: You work as a software developer for the fictitious ThreeAmigos Corp and The company wishes to overtake its rival ManshaCo: Web Apps and Services Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The assignment requires students to submit a report to assess the ability to evaluate evidence from a range of economics sources: Microeconomics Assignment, UNO, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia