FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||FAR320: Financial Accounting|
WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015. Building A is used as a place to process food which is a product of the company while Building B is vacant and rented out to X1 Techno Sdn Bhd.
Each building costs RM485,200 and the total legal fees for both buildings amounting RM25,000. The company paid cash for the costs and legal fees on 1 January 2015.
The estimated useful life of the buildings was 25 years. Each building was revalued on 1 January 2020: the fair value of building A was RM505,000 and building B was RM510,000. WNO Food Bhd adopted a revaluation model for property, plant, and equipment and a fair value model for its investment property.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. Malaysia assignment help provides you assistance from our expert assignment writers who are very knowledgeable and talented they can easily customize your Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% flawless & error-less manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia
- In today’s global social media platforms such as Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Weibo, WeChat, Wikipedia, web sites, and blogs: Human Sciences in Communication Essay, UCISS, Malaysia
- BUSB237F: Assume that you are Carmen Wang, the financial controller of China Life Insurance Company: Business Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MOS639: Mr. Butch Clas, HR Director for SEA and ANZ at Dow Chemical, found out how healthcare and wellbeing initiatives help: Occupational Safety and Health Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: “Health” can be defined as the state of complete physical health, mental health, and social well-being: Health And Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DCP5101: I need a standalone console application that can keep track of my restaurant sales. Customers will typically order food and drinks: Program Design Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- CBSE4103: A local bank intends to install a new Automated Teller Machine to allow bank customers to perform basic financial transactions: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia
- UCS422: Your organization is planning to adopt BYOD which allow the employee to bring their own devices to accomplish the organization’s task: Cybersecurity for Non Computing Sciences Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia