FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||FAR320: Financial Accounting|
WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015. Building A is used as a place to process food which is a product of the company while Building B is vacant and rented out to X1 Techno Sdn Bhd.
Each building costs RM485,200 and the total legal fees for both buildings amounting RM25,000. The company paid cash for the costs and legal fees on 1 January 2015.
The estimated useful life of the buildings was 25 years. Each building was revalued on 1 January 2020: the fair value of building A was RM505,000 and building B was RM510,000. WNO Food Bhd adopted a revaluation model for property, plant, and equipment and a fair value model for its investment property.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. Malaysia assignment help provides you assistance from our expert assignment writers who are very knowledgeable and talented they can easily customize your Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% flawless & error-less manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- India’s income has grown at its slowest rate in almost five years, according to the latest data released by the government: Economics Essay, UON, Malaysia
- ECN61104: The limitations of mainstream economics for dealing with corporate finance and pricing valuations: Financial Economics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- MGMT0201: Explain the purpose, importance, and philosophy of human resource management: Human Resource Management Assignment, SFU, Malaysia
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- A research paper is an analytical piece about an issue in the field. It can be based on primary or secondary data: Conventional Weapons Issues Research Paper, TU, Malayasia
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia