FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||FAR320: Financial Accounting|
WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015. Building A is used as a place to process food which is a product of the company while Building B is vacant and rented out to X1 Techno Sdn Bhd.
Each building costs RM485,200 and the total legal fees for both buildings amounting RM25,000. The company paid cash for the costs and legal fees on 1 January 2015.
The estimated useful life of the buildings was 25 years. Each building was revalued on 1 January 2020: the fair value of building A was RM505,000 and building B was RM510,000. WNO Food Bhd adopted a revaluation model for property, plant, and equipment and a fair value model for its investment property.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. Malaysia assignment help provides you assistance from our expert assignment writers who are very knowledgeable and talented they can easily customize your Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% flawless & error-less manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS7AN: you need to explain the challenges that the leaders are facing: Contemporary Leadership Themes Assignment, WGU, malaysia
- You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- BEE3143: Modeling of a transmission system network using any suitable software with at least able to compute load flow and short-circuit calculations: Power System Analysis Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- BUS30205: Description of your company and product/service offering Benefits to the Community Information on how your company: Business Enterprise Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Company SBS9 is evaluating the following list of Investments The target capital structure is to use 50% Debt and 50% Equity: Finance, Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia
- The primary purpose of this research is to examine the relationship between employee perception: Employee Acceptance Towards E-HRM: Electronic Human Resource Management Dissertation, APU, Malaysia
- En Amru Nazli memulakan perniagaan sebuah kedai emas yang di beri nama Emas Ria. Kedai ini mula beroperasi pada 1 hb Jan 2021: Principles of Accounting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- Critical response is an insightful and critical response to a workplace issue related to the topic of diversity and corporate culture within or outside of Malaysia: Gender Discrimination Essay, UM, Malaysia
- In view of relevant case-law and academic opinion, critically examine to what extent the rise of AI may be a good opportunity: Intellectual Property Law Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia