FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||FAR320: Financial Accounting|
WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015. Building A is used as a place to process food which is a product of the company while Building B is vacant and rented out to X1 Techno Sdn Bhd.
Each building costs RM485,200 and the total legal fees for both buildings amounting RM25,000. The company paid cash for the costs and legal fees on 1 January 2015.
The estimated useful life of the buildings was 25 years. Each building was revalued on 1 January 2020: the fair value of building A was RM505,000 and building B was RM510,000. WNO Food Bhd adopted a revaluation model for property, plant, and equipment and a fair value model for its investment property.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Avail the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. Malaysia assignment help provides you assistance from our expert assignment writers who are very knowledgeable and talented they can easily customize your Financial Accounting Assignment in a 100% flawless & error-less manner at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department: Human Resource Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- BBMF1813: Lay Hong Berhad is engaged in investment holdings and poultry farming. The main business of the subsidiary is poultry farming: Principles of Finance Course Work, TARC, Malaysia
- Make a graph to show the data distribution and Analyse and interpret the data using Mean, median, variance, and standard deviation: Business statistics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Analyse general problem-solving strategies and algorithmic paradigms, and apply them to solve new problems: Algorithms and Data Structures Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Request an input price for one item. Next, the quantity of such items should also be entered. Calculate the total price of the items using the formula: Programming Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Isu bersara awal dalam kalangan pendidikan sama ada guru atau pentadbir di institusi pendidikan semakin meningkat sejak akhir-akhir ini: Pengurusan Pendidikan Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- Malaysia is a developing country. Rapid development, deforestation, destroy of mountains and many other activities: Advanced Environmental Impact Essay, UU, Malaysia