FAR210 On 1 August 2022, Tango Bhd bought inventories at RM75,000 (excluding transportation cost of RM2,400) from JP Bhd: Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|FAR210 financial accounting and reporting Assignment
4. On 1 August 2022, Tango Bhd bought inventories at RM75,000 (excluding transportation cost of RM2,400) from JP Bhd. The company paid 10% of the value in cash upon the delivery while the balance will be paid in 30 days. On 25 August, the company paid all the outstanding amount to JP Bhd by cheque. However, these transactions have been recorded in the company’s book.
i. Discuss whether the above transactions on 1 August 2022 give rise to financial liability in the books of Tango Bhd.
ii. Prepare the journal entry to record the above transactions (Assuming that the company is mistakenly omit the above transactions from the record)
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Ace your academic challenges at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), Malaysia, with our premium assignment help services and specialized Report Writing Help. UiTM students can now effortlessly navigate FAR210 Financial Accounting and Reporting by paying our experts for tailored assistance.Whether it's deciphering inventory transactions like Tango Bhd's RM75,000 purchase (excluding RM2,400 transportation cost) from JP Bhd on August 1, 2022, or crafting impeccable reports, our experts have you covered. Elevate your UiTM experience with our focused support—your key to academic success.
Recent Solved Questions
- LAW 309: Danny was a boiler man who worked for the Palm Oil Research Institute (PORI) (fictitious), an agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Plantation: ADMINISTRATIVE LAW Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- MGT506: Venus Tyres is a major regional player in the motorcycle industry with operations in five countries in South East Asia: Leadership & Organizational Behavior Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- ELC501: Human beings harbour a deep need to belong. On a biological level, belonging is survival: English for Critical Academic Reading Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- The Grid System is required to be operated by the GSO to account for such factors as planned and unplanned outages on the Grid System: Engineering Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BBMP1103 Bajoo Company produces three types of shirts every day. Their total production on certain days was 39 tons: mathematic for management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- DBQT2013 A manufacturing plant operates on a three-shift system: Shift A, Shift B, and Shift C: Business Statistics Group Assignment 2, CUM, Malaysia
- CHE61504: Working as an aircraft engineer in the Ministry of Defense, you have been requested to design a modern combat aircraft: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- ACC4294: Today’s environment is one not only of heightened risk but of prolonged uncertainty: Effective Governance Report, HU, Malaysia