ENT300: On 1st November, my friend and I decided to start a business that focuses on gadget consulting services: Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship Report, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||ENT300: Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship|
On 1st November, my friend and I decided to start a business that focuses on gadget consulting services. We came out with Gadget Quest as our company name which is a combination of the word ‘gadget’ and the word ‘quest’ combined.
The reason for us to start our consulting services is that we love gadgets and our friends and family always ask for our advice on which product is the best to buy at a certain price point and where the best deal to buy it. We start our business through Website, Email, and WhatsApp as the majority of our target market is mostly young to middle ages men, and women at this level of society are the most active in using these platforms.
Before we start to promote our services, we first make a discussion on the stages of our services. Our first stage of services is stage 1 or what we call GQ (simple). Customers get lists of the product and advantages and disadvantages of the products mentioned to GQ IV (thorough) that get all the good things including one-to-one consultation via video call or voice call. Once we are satisfied with the outcome, we create a business account with the name of Gadget Quest on the Wix website before we decide to officially release the services to the customers.
On our first launch, we released 4 types of services with a starting price of RM1 to RM5 for the most thorough service. Our main and most popular services are GQ1 and GQ2. As our main marketing platform Website and WhatsApp, we gain and attract followers and customers through WhatsApp where we share links to our website or direct message through WhatsApp to all our contact lists and all WhatsApp groups. Besides that, we also use Instagram and pay a certain amount of money to advertise our company through Instagram Business Ads. As a result, we gained a number of contacts and followers that were interested in our products.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Get expert assistance with your ENT300 report at Malaysia Assignment Help - the ultimate online assignment help destination! Our dedicated team of writers specializes in providing top-notch report writing services tailored specifically for Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) students. Let us handle your entrepreneurship fundamentals report, ensuring quality and timely delivery. Ace your assignment with our University Assignment Help and secure your academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- MGT506: Venus Tyres is a major regional player in the motorcycle industry with operations in five countries in South East Asia: Leadership & Organizational Behavior Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- Currently, you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below: Principles of Programming Report, APU, Malaysia
- BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
- ESE633: An English test was administered to two classes of secondary school students. Explain the distribution: Statistics of Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- The primary objective of this assignment is to access your understanding of the core concepts of entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- MBB 3213: Identify the target markets for each Malaysian product in consumer and business markets: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia