EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||EMCA5103: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal|
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives.
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge on the topic of externalities.
Based on the statement above, you are required to choose any area or field such as construction, manufacturing, oil and gas etc. Conduct a thorough study of the externalities that exists on the field that you have selected in order to complete the following tasks.
i. Identify the extenalities that exist in the field that you have choosen.
ii. Explain how externalities causes inefficient market outcomes.
iii. Explain the goverment policies towards externalities.
iv. Propose the private solution to externalities that you have identified.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge and practical skills on the issues in project cost analysis and appraisal. Over the last few months, new building and renovation projects have been postponed or canceled as economic news worsened due to the spread of COVID‐19.
This is true across all sectors, including commercial/industrial, institutional (governmental agencies, universities and schools) and residential projects. Study the COVID‐19 impacts on capital project and construction programs.
Analyse the important action owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers can take now in order to be better positioned when the pandemic subsides. As a project manager, you need to identify the strategies to solve the issues and prepare a report for your stakeholder.
The documentation should consist of:
i) Introduction: Describe the background of the project case (i.e: project title,
organisation, location, duration, management etc.)
• Explain the impact of COVID‐19 to your project cost.
• Explain the strategies to reduce the impact to your current project cost.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you worried about difficult EMCA5103: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment task? Then don't worry Assignment Help malaysia has a team of extremely talented and well qualified writers to sort out any problem related to management assignment. Our experts easily understand your requirement and deliver the outstanding ASM552 Project Management Assignment Example, CSC575 Software Project Management Assignment Example, MEM677 Project Management Assignment Sample at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- What is cash budgeting and why it is important to a business or What kind of cash budgeting strategies may be adopted in a business: Cash Budgeting Strategies Impact on a Business Thesis Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- Based on your understanding of IMC, how do you think Apple has ingrained its marketing strategies: Bachelor of Marketing and Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia
- What are the key problems in maintaining a competitive advantage in embryonic and growing industry environments: Strategic management Course Work, AUTI, Malaysia
- Perception on crisis management in courier services in Malaysia during Covid-19: Research Methods Research Paper, UPSI, Malaysia
- Malaysia has used renewable energy technology such as biomass, solar and hydro energy for power generation: Master of Renewable Energy Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- TEE206/05: Briefly explain the importance of binary number systems in digital electronics: Digital Electronics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia