EMCA5103: provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||EMCA5103: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal|
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for risk management plan with essential traits to achieve the project’s goals and objectives.
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge on the topic of externalities.
Based on the statement above, you are required to choose any area or field such as construction, manufacturing, oil and gas etc. Conduct a thorough study of the externalities that exists on the field that you have selected in order to complete the following tasks.
i. Identify the extenalities that exist in the field that you have choosen.
ii. Explain how externalities causes inefficient market outcomes.
iii. Explain the goverment policies towards externalities.
iv. Propose the private solution to externalities that you have identified.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The purpose of this assignment is to enable the students to enhance their knowledge and practical skills on the issues in project cost analysis and appraisal. Over the last few months, new building and renovation projects have been postponed or canceled as economic news worsened due to the spread of COVID‐19.
This is true across all sectors, including commercial/industrial, institutional (governmental agencies, universities and schools) and residential projects. Study the COVID‐19 impacts on capital project and construction programs.
Analyse the important action owners, contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers can take now in order to be better positioned when the pandemic subsides. As a project manager, you need to identify the strategies to solve the issues and prepare a report for your stakeholder.
The documentation should consist of:
i) Introduction: Describe the background of the project case (i.e: project title,
organisation, location, duration, management etc.)
• Explain the impact of COVID‐19 to your project cost.
• Explain the strategies to reduce the impact to your current project cost.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you worried about difficult EMCA5103: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment task? Then don't worry Assignment Help malaysia has a team of extremely talented and well qualified writers to sort out any problem related to management assignment. Our experts easily understand your requirement and deliver the outstanding ASM552 Project Management Assignment Example, CSC575 Software Project Management Assignment Example, MEM677 Project Management Assignment Sample at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3223/03: you are required to conduct at least a 20 – 30 minutes interview session with one (1) individual: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LAW034 Maria Mercedes Fernandez is a well-known and respected investigative journalist in the State of Papaya: Introduction To Legal Theories Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Discuss the suitable research design and method that could be used to collect data for the study, then, explain THREE (3)advantages of the chosen method: Marketing Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- FINA1035: Footnotes should only be used to reference material or to tell the reader where to find the related information: Strategic Financial Management Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- As Head of Compliance at FirmCorp Sdn Bhd, an organisation regulated in Malaysia: Top 5 Compliance Issues in the Organisation Assignment, Malaysia
- BNNS 6234: Discuss the Management of patients with Underwater Seal Drainage focusing on nursing responsibilities: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
- Prevalence and risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Malaysians, impact of educational interventions on the knowledge of the risk factors: Pharmacy Practice (Clinical Pharmacy) Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- BMBR5103: Leadership styles and performance of academic staff in the education industry in Malaysia: Business Research Methods Assignment, OUM, Malaysia