EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||EEE4992: Integrated Design Project|
Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components:
- a control & monitoring sensor portable device (PD) such as an energy
consumption and energy usage differences that are physically connected to a load
- a remote computer (RC) that allows for remote monitoring of real-time energy monitoring theft detection, and
- a centralized access control (CAC) system that allows for remote control
of all the load at the facility. The connection between PD, RC, and CAC should be wireless.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Hire the diploma assignment help service on EEE4992: Integrated Design Project from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated experts are always ready to provide cheap solutions on FAR110 Financial Accounting 1 Assignment and HBU131 National Kesatria III Assignment at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM203/03: David set a mathematics quiz for his students The quiz is marked out of 10 His students’ marks are summarized: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- CBC3013: Explain the roles and responsibilities of management. Explain management principles and the tasks of managers: Principles of Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Batik Gerimis was formed by Che Mahadi and their wife in 1997 after lengthy and laborious work to learn skills in batik: Data Analytics Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- MPU2213: Jelaskan secara terperinci mengenai Bahasa Melayu Klasik dan huraikan perbezaannya dengan bahasa Melayu Kuno: Bahasa Kebangsaan Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BLC201: Intermodals are the use of two or more carriers of different modes in the thorough movement of a shipment: Introduction To Logistics And Supply Chain Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- HBET2303: The goal of assessment is to help students improve as writers and feel successful as writers: Writing IN ESL Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia