EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||EEE4992: Integrated Design Project|
Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components:
- a control & monitoring sensor portable device (PD) such as an energy
consumption and energy usage differences that are physically connected to a load
- a remote computer (RC) that allows for remote monitoring of real-time energy monitoring theft detection, and
- a centralized access control (CAC) system that allows for remote control
of all the load at the facility. The connection between PD, RC, and CAC should be wireless.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Hire the diploma assignment help service on EEE4992: Integrated Design Project from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated experts are always ready to provide cheap solutions on FAR110 Financial Accounting 1 Assignment and HBU131 National Kesatria III Assignment at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- how Leadership and management can influence the development, practise and bring forth strategies to achieve success: Educational Leadership and Management Case study, UON, Malaysia
- As a creative director of a new fashion company, you are required to create one fashionable product: Management & Innovation Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- With respect to the money and capital markets, money market securities generally have, while capital market securities are typically expected to have a: Financial Institution Monetary Theory Other, UTN, Malaysia
- FAR320: WNO Food Bhd purchased 2 industrial buildings in the Pending area on 1 January 2015 Building A is used as a place to process food: Financial Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- A supermarket has two customers waiting for their purchases at counter 1 and one customer waiting to pay at counter 2: Probability & Mathematical Statistics Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BIT2133: Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned: programming concepts Course Work, UOC, Malaysia
- MEC4401:To evaluate the clay type and study the rheology behavior of different water content in the clay: Mechanical Engineering Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
- As the medical community rushes to find a cure, or at least a containment, for the spreading coronavirus, financial markets: Investment Planning Assignment, UM, Malaysia