EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||EEE4992: Integrated Design Project|
Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components:
- a control & monitoring sensor portable device (PD) such as an energy
consumption and energy usage differences that are physically connected to a load
- a remote computer (RC) that allows for remote monitoring of real-time energy monitoring theft detection, and
- a centralized access control (CAC) system that allows for remote control
of all the load at the facility. The connection between PD, RC, and CAC should be wireless.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Hire the diploma assignment help service on EEE4992: Integrated Design Project from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated experts are always ready to provide cheap solutions on FAR110 Financial Accounting 1 Assignment and HBU131 National Kesatria III Assignment at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are required to prepare a Pro-Form Balance Sheet by taking into account all the relevant information: Financial accounting Assignment, Malaysia
- Suppose that an economic crisis led to the depreciation of Wakandian dollars. Presidential candidate Reno Miller openly declared: Economic (Trade finance and foreign exchange) Report, Malaysia
- Madam D, a 30-year-old accountant with a diagnosis of colorectal cancer stage 3 has undergone surgery: Oncology Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Differentiate and analyze the reception of English law, by reference to case law and statute that shaped the legal system: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- The Family Education Workshop is an event aimed at fostering the bond between parents and their children: Family and Community in Early Childhood Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- FAR570 Mari-Mari Bhd operates a defined benefit plan for its employees. The following are the fair value (FV) of plan assets: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING Assignment, Malaysia
- FIN2102: You are considering investing in HOG REIT Suppose it is currently undergoing expansion: Financial Management Report, IIU, Malaysia
- CCS20903: Create a complete web application using Java Servlet and Java Server Pages technologies. Create a Java web application: Client Server Computing Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- CSP600 To identify the problem for students to navigate their way to physical classes around the faculty: Project Formulation Research Paper, UiTM, Malaysia
- BNRS 6222: The nursing profession plays an integral role in all aspects of emergencies, including pandemic disease: Epidemiology Essay, LUC, Malaysia