EEE4992: Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components: Integrated Design Project Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|University||SEGi University (SU)|
|Subject||EEE4992: Integrated Design Project|
Develop an IOT based Smart Energy Meter Monitoring with Theft Detection with the following components:
- a control & monitoring sensor portable device (PD) such as an energy
consumption and energy usage differences that are physically connected to a load
- a remote computer (RC) that allows for remote monitoring of real-time energy monitoring theft detection, and
- a centralized access control (CAC) system that allows for remote control
of all the load at the facility. The connection between PD, RC, and CAC should be wireless.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Hire the diploma assignment help service on EEE4992: Integrated Design Project from Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated experts are always ready to provide cheap solutions on FAR110 Financial Accounting 1 Assignment and HBU131 National Kesatria III Assignment at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business: English for Workplace communication, OUM, Malaysia
- PSY231: you are required to select one topic or issue from any area of psychology, and explain how the issue can be viewed from an evolutionary psychology perspective: Evolutionary Psychology Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- MDS502: ability to create a database system and design a model for comprehensive data management: Data Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- Discuss comprehensively the THREE (3) different types of Business Plans. Elaborate on the components of a good Business Plan for a product or service of your choice: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- KNC6083: Identify and explain the safety laws including the sub-parts of regulations: Risk and Hazard Management in Energy Sector Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- TCP3151: Create a JNI program to calculate the electricity bill. The Java main program will request the user to provide the total electricity: Integrative Programming and Technologies Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA