ECW1101: Explain why the world price of palm oil increases as the result of the impact of Russia-Ukraine conflict: Introductory microeconomics Essay, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||ECW1101: Introductory Microeconomics|
a. Explain why the world price of palm oil increases as the result of the impact of Russia-Ukraine conflict by analyzing the world market of palm oil. (Hint: In this part, you consider the whole world as a market). Illustrate your analysis with a diagram of the world market.
b. Assume Indonesia participates in free trade and is a price taker in the world
market. Analyse the effect of an increase in the world price of palm oil on the domestic market in Indonesia. Who gains and who loses from the increase of the world price of palm oil? Illustrate your analysis with a diagram.
c. Given the situation in part (b), the Indonesian government decided to impose
price control and provide subsidies to ensure supply. What kind of price control was introduced? Discuss the effect of price control in theory and in reality. Analyze how the price control and subsidy can improve the situation when the government banned the export. Illustrate your analysis with a diagram
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you struggle to complete your ECW1101: Introductory Microeconomics essay task? then request us to write my essay Malaysia service on economics subjects. our professional essay writers are highly talented to offer ECO162 Microeconomics Assignment Sample, DQS156 Principles Of Economics Assignment Sample for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT555: Refer to the Cell Phone survey dataset in Excel, it consists of items such as gender, type of cell phone, usage, carrier: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Teachers play a crucial role in supporting students to continuously upgrade their knowledge and skills through effective: Teaching and Learning Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- CHE61504: Create the dimensionless relationship and design of the airport wind anemometer: Engineering Fluid Mechanics Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Budgetmart, a U.S. discount retailing was established in the 1980s by John Victor near Norwalk, California: Transnational Management Case Study, UNM, Malaysia
- According to Khalifa & Alswailem, (2021) at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Saudi Arabia, the implementation and upgrading of the hospital information: MBA in Healthcare Management Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- Electrons or holes arc moved between two contacts by drift current in a Field Effect Transistor: Enginnering Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- ECW1101: A price ceiling that is below the perfectly competitive equilibrium price creates a deadweight loss because it leads: Introductory Microeconomics Asssignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CSM80050: Critically review and identify issues and challenges and Critical Success Factors in contract management: Construction Contract Management Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Based on your understanding of IMC, how do you think Apple has ingrained its marketing strategies: Bachelor of Marketing and Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia