Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department: Human Resource Management Report, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Human Resource Management|
Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department. The student is required to collect information on the current Human Resource Management (HRM) Practices being implemented by the organization through various methods such as in-depth interviews, document analysis, observations, company website and etc. The student will then need to evaluate the current practices and to propose strategic HRM practices for an organization of their choice.
They need to explore the changing and developing role of HRM practices in providing a corporate and strategic dimension of the organization’s life cycle. Throughout the process, the student will assume the responsibility of the human resource manager in managing human capital effectively through human resource management processes.
(a) Describe the background of the chosen organization.
(b) Analyze the HR planning process of the organization, which may include the strategies in managing employees’ shortages and surplus, and the practice of aggregate planning and/or succession planning.
(c) Analyze the current recruitment and selection of employees in the organization.
(d) Analyze the training and development processes/stages of the organization.
(e) Analyze the employees’ performance management system of the organization.
(f) Propose with justifications and examples at least TWO (2) practices of strategic HRM that could be implemented by the organization.
(g) Prepare a conclusion of the report. The full report must be written with proper organization, format, and no typographical errors.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a university student and struggling with tough report writing? Then hire a report writer online at Malaysia Assignment Help. Here we have a group of professional report writing experts who can produce a detailed report on management assignments at an reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- Choose one Mo from the given range, draw a process flow diagram of the system and determine the composition: Chemical Process Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BUSB237F: Assume that you are Carmen Wang, the financial controller of China Life Insurance Company: Business Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Love it or hate it, IKEA is the most successful furniture retailer ever With 276 stores in 36 countries, they have managed to develop: Production and Operations Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- AAC20403: Using a diagram clearly explains the concept of price ceiling and Why are traders not able to adhere to the ceiling price of chicken: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- STIW3054: You are required to develop a small system using MAVEN and Java programming language: Real-time Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- 380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- STA1203: Foundation In Business Information Technology Programme (CFPI) Determine whether each of the following variables is quantitative or qualitative : Business Statistics
- BMNG254: Identify the steps of the quantitative analysis approach and Describe three categories of business analytics?: DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Assignment, LUC, Malaysia