Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department: Human Resource Management Report, APU, Malaysia
|Asia Pacific University (APU)
|Human Resource Management
Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department. The student is required to collect information on the current Human Resource Management (HRM) Practices being implemented by the organization through various methods such as in-depth interviews, document analysis, observations, company website and etc. The student will then need to evaluate the current practices and to propose strategic HRM practices for an organization of their choice.
They need to explore the changing and developing role of HRM practices in providing a corporate and strategic dimension of the organization’s life cycle. Throughout the process, the student will assume the responsibility of the human resource manager in managing human capital effectively through human resource management processes.
(a) Describe the background of the chosen organization.
(b) Analyze the HR planning process of the organization, which may include the strategies in managing employees’ shortages and surplus, and the practice of aggregate planning and/or succession planning.
(c) Analyze the current recruitment and selection of employees in the organization.
(d) Analyze the training and development processes/stages of the organization.
(e) Analyze the employees’ performance management system of the organization.
(f) Propose with justifications and examples at least TWO (2) practices of strategic HRM that could be implemented by the organization.
(g) Prepare a conclusion of the report. The full report must be written with proper organization, format, and no typographical errors.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you a university student and struggling with tough report writing? Then hire a report writer online at Malaysia Assignment Help. Here we have a group of professional report writing experts who can produce a detailed report on management assignments at an reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBAF3023: Sustainability reporting is a report that is published by organizations to give details about the impact a company is having on the environmental: Corporate Reporting and Current Issues, Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software. Part of this ecosystem is an app store: Big Data and Ethics Essay, APU, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BAAB1014: Multi Cakes Sdn Bhd is involved in selling cakes. You are required to classify the following costs according to their behavior: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- A tool to estimate food intake – individual/group. The food Composition Table for the USA has been published in 1981: Food Science and Technology Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- Your multimedia company is hired by the Ministry of Education Malaysia (MOE) to produce educational applications: Technology and Multimedia Design Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- ACC7102E: You are expected to be resourceful, innovative and creative when communicating and presenting your discussion: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR MANAGERS Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- Sustainability refers to the development that caters to the needs of the existing generation without sacrificing: Sustainability Report, SU, Malaysia