Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
- Discuss typical real-time systems, and their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness.
- Design systematic approaches for the conceptualization, specification, and design of real-time systems.
- Verify appropriate real-time systems scheduling techniques.
Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability, and reliability/robustness. For this assignment, you are required to investigate how concurrent programming techniques can be used by RT systems designers to address these constraints.
- You are required to design a simulation to represent a scenario/system of your choosing. Your design must incorporate appropriate concurrent techniques and make use of RabbitMQ as a messaging service. It must also include Forward Error Handling in the form of appropriate exception handling.
- For the 2nd simulation you are required to:
- Source two complete simulations from an online source as the basis for your investigation.
- Analysis of this code and provide a short commentary on the respective designs.
- Benchmark and profile the simulations to establish their baseline RT performance.
- Refactor the simulations by applying appropriate concurrent concepts into the design of the simulation – you will be provided 2 sets of code, one per simulation.
- Benchmark and profile your changes and compare them to the original code/simulation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get cheap assignment help on Real-Time System assignments. Our experts are certified professors in the top universities in Malaysia. Our experts are available 24*7 hours to serve the essay writing, dissertation writing, research paper, and report writing on all subjects within the specific deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BA31403: Students are required to prepare a report containing a summary of the topic: Issues In International Business Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Does the scope of the project appear to have been clearly defined upfront and Is there any evidence of an effective risk assessment process: Master of Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- KMC3264: The media industry is constantly evolving, and companies often need to be able to adapt to thrive or survive: Managing Media and Business Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Students are given an article British Airways suffers data breach compromising information: Information Technology Case Study, UTP, Malaysia
- “Every line manager is also an HR manager”. Clearly explain the meaning of this statement in the context of the changing role of the HR function: Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BIS3043: Explain two of the character flaws of Oedipus and Explain whether Oedipus is trapped by the fate designed: Critical Appreciation of Drama Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Assume you are accountant of the ABC sole propritership and You have to collect the one month transactions of ABC sole proprietorship: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia