Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness.
- Design systematic approaches for the conceptualization, specification, and design of real-time systems.
- Verify appropriate real-time systems scheduling techniques.
Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability, and reliability/robustness. For the purposes of this assignment, you are required to investigate how concurrent programming techniques can be used by RT systems designers to address these constraints.
- You are required to design a simulation to represent a scenario/system of your choosing. Your design must incorporate appropriate concurrent techniques and make use of RabbitMQ as a messaging service. It must also include Forward Error Handling in the form of appropriate exception handling.
- For the 2nd simulation you are required to:
- Source two complete simulations from an online source as the basis for your investigation.
- Analysis of this code and provide a short commentary on the respective designs.
- Benchmark and profile the simulations to establish their baseline RT performance.
- Refactor the simulations by applying appropriate concurrent concepts into the design of the simulation – you will be provided 2 sets of code, one per simulation.
- Benchmark and profile your changes and compare them to the original code/simulation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get cheap assignment help on Real-Time System assignments. Our experts are certified professors in the top universities in Malaysia. Our experts are available 24*7 hours to serve the essay writing, dissertation writing, research paper, and report writing on all subjects within the specific deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- ENT1100: Write a report in which you analyze the potential opportunities and challenges for the development: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia
- LAW1014: Discuss the application of the doctrine of caveat emptor with particular reference to the implied conditions: Buisness Law Course Work, SU, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- Describe how individuals can develop the role of ethics in a mixed economy and identify the characteristics of a mixed economy: Business Ethics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- BOI207: Aseptic techniques are defined as the processes required for transferring a culture from one vessel to another: General Microbiology Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia