Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (AUTI)|
|Subject||Real Time System|
- Discuss typical real-time systems, and their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness.
- Design systematic approaches for the conceptualization, specification, and design of real-time systems.
- Verify appropriate real-time systems scheduling techniques.
Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability, and reliability/robustness. For this assignment, you are required to investigate how concurrent programming techniques can be used by RT systems designers to address these constraints.
- You are required to design a simulation to represent a scenario/system of your choosing. Your design must incorporate appropriate concurrent techniques and make use of RabbitMQ as a messaging service. It must also include Forward Error Handling in the form of appropriate exception handling.
- For the 2nd simulation you are required to:
- Source two complete simulations from an online source as the basis for your investigation.
- Analysis of this code and provide a short commentary on the respective designs.
- Benchmark and profile the simulations to establish their baseline RT performance.
- Refactor the simulations by applying appropriate concurrent concepts into the design of the simulation – you will be provided 2 sets of code, one per simulation.
- Benchmark and profile your changes and compare them to the original code/simulation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get cheap assignment help on Real-Time System assignments. Our experts are certified professors in the top universities in Malaysia. Our experts are available 24*7 hours to serve the essay writing, dissertation writing, research paper, and report writing on all subjects within the specific deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT 269: Students need to write an analytical report It is one of the methods to evaluate students understanding of real-world: Business Communication Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- As per the WHO, mental health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence: Biomedical Assignment, US, Malaysia
- Write a Critical Response Reviewing the Research Discussed in the Article and Relate it’s Implications to the Early Literacy in Children: English Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- TWT2231: Your task is to write a report on the design and development of your project: Web Technique and Application Coursework, MMU, Malaysia
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- You are provided with ONE peer-reviewed article related to PAR as follows Working Towards the Promise of Participatory Action Research: Healthy Aging Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- LAW434: With reference to decided cases discuss the application of the doctrine of stare decisis in Malaysia: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UITM, Malaysia