Describe the business background and organizational structure of the selected company: Finance Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
|Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Describe the business background and organizational structure of the selected company.
- Based on audited annual reports for 2 financial periods, determine the ratio calculations and evaluate the following ratios:
i) Profitability Ratios:
- Net Profit Margin
- Return on Assets
- Gross Profit Margin
- Return on Sales
- Return on Equity
ii) Efficiency Ratios:
- Account Receivable Turnover Rate
- Inventory Turnover Rate
- Asset Turnover
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
iii) Leverage Ratios:
- Debt to Total Assets Ratio
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
iv) Liquidity Ratios:
- Current Ratio
- Acid-Test Ratio
- Critically discuss the financial performance of the companies based on the financial performance above. Based on your findings, present recommendations for improvement and strengths the company possesses. Include the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the performance of the company.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get expert Accounting assignment help from Malaysia's top online assignment writers at Malaysia Assignment Help. Our dedicated team of professionals at Universiti Malaya (UM) ensures the accurate and timely completion of your finance assignments. With in-depth knowledge and experience in accounting principles, we provide high-quality solutions tailored to your specific requirements. Trust our reliable services for comprehensive assistance with your accounting assignments and excel in your academic journey.
Recent Solved Questions
- If you had to advise an entrepreneur who is considering entering this country to sell his product, what would you say about strategic issues: Entrepreneurship Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- Please choose a research problem of an organization of your choice and answer the research question: Research Methodology Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: Communication is significant for managers in an organization to perform the basic functions of management: Principle of Management Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- ISA 700 (Revised), Forming An Opinion And Reporting On Financial Statements, deals with the auditor’s responsibility: Auditing Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BEC1624: This follows a stronger-than-expected recovery of 7.8 percent last year. Malaysia’s strong performance in 2022: Macroeconomics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Explain ONE (1) literary model based on the three main models of literature: Literature Learning in the Malaysian ESL Classroom Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Suppose there are an infinite number of assets with an expected return of 12% p a and a standard deviation: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- The number of women in the workforce has grown over the years and more and more women have assumed leadership position: Masters Business Administration Research Paper, UM, Malaysia