CSC508: Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||CSC508: Data Structure|
1. Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List You can name your BST as MyBST.
2. Define methods in the BST to perform the following operations :
a. Determine whether the BST is empty
b. Insert an item in the BST.
c. Traverse the BST (preorder, inorder, postorder)
d. Calculate the height of the BST
e. Calculate the number of nodes in the BST
f. Calculate the number of leaves in the BST
g. Calculate the minimum/maximum value in the BST
h. Calculate the total/average value in the BST
3. Write the application class which contains main() to declare object but from class MyBST.
4. Ask the user to enter at least 20 numbers into the BST.
5. Call the following methods (c – h) from main() and display the results accordingly.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Mr. Arif received his monthly bank statement for the month ended 31 March 2022 on 15 April 2022: Accounting Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- EIA1005: Let X be a continuous random variable with the following probability density function: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- In his twelve years as a technology project manager at A&D High Tech, Chris Johnson had a strong track record of delivering projects: Project Management For IT Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- Having seen arguments concerning the various morally controversial issues, and the applications of the different ethical theories to them: Business Ethics Essay, CU, Malaysia
- EER3534: Assuming you are an estate agent/negotiator in Klang Valley and Your firm has been appointed as an exclusive agency firm to do marketing: CPD WORKSHOP Assignment, ICI, Malaysia
- CDAD 2103: To help cope with the social distancing measures put in place in flattening the curve of COVID-19: Methodology of information system development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MPU3223/03: you are required to conduct at least a 20 – 30 minutes interview session with one (1) individual: Decision Making Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Catalytic deoxygenation of palm oil and its residue in green diesel production: A current technological review: Inorganic Chemistry Thesis, UTM, malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia