CSC508: Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List: Data Structure Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||CSC508: Data Structure|
1. Define your own Binary Search Tree (BST) data structure using Linked List You can name your BST as MyBST.
2. Define methods in the BST to perform the following operations :
a. Determine whether the BST is empty
b. Insert an item in the BST.
c. Traverse the BST (preorder, inorder, postorder)
d. Calculate the height of the BST
e. Calculate the number of nodes in the BST
f. Calculate the number of leaves in the BST
g. Calculate the minimum/maximum value in the BST
h. Calculate the total/average value in the BST
3. Write the application class which contains main() to declare object but from class MyBST.
4. Ask the user to enter at least 20 numbers into the BST.
5. Call the following methods (c – h) from main() and display the results accordingly.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- UBML2013: Download six law reports from the Westlaw database Any law report after 2017 is acceptable: Company Law Report, UTAR, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- Kirakan nisbah kewangan bagi Asyeek Berhad bagi tahun 2015 berserta komen, prestasi syarikat berbanding purata industri: Financial Management Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia
- Demonstrate the use of Java concepts and their functionalities in the existing system: Java Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- A business to have a competitive advantage in order to survive Management needs to make an effective strategy: Managerial Statistic Home Work, UON, Malaysia
- XBMB3104: you are appointed to give a briefing on the tiers of recommended precautions to prevent the spread of infections in healthcare settings: MICROBIOLOGY Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CES3013: Evaluate the implications of social and ethical issues in the development of information systems. Demonstrate awareness of the nature: Social and Current Issues in Computing Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Consider a fictitious case involving Leo Pedersen and Calvin Pedersen. Beyond the facts of this case, there are two: Law of Equity Case Study, IIUM, Malaysia
- FIN60804: As a Finance student, you may consider embarking on personal trading in the future to generate additional income or to become a professional trader: Future and Options Assignment, TU, Malaysia