“Competitive Advantages” in Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) refer to different HR practices: Strategic Human Resource Management Individual Assignment, SU, Malaysia
|Sunway University (SU)
|Strategic Human Resource Management
Question 1: Writing Assignment (35%)
“Competitive Advantages” in Strategic Human Resources Management (SHRM) refer to different HR practices and strategies that enable an organization to outperform its competitors, attract and retain the best employees, and finally achieve its business objectives more successfully. These benefits can greatly contribute to an organization’s success in a competitive market. There are several competitive advantages in human resource management such as talent acquisition and recruitment, employee development and training, compensation and benefits, performance management, diversity, workforce planning and flexibility, leadership development, etc.
Regarding the above statement, answer the following questions:
- Discuss competitive advantage in HRM within the context of the 21st century.
- Explain the importance of strategic workforce planning for gaining a competitive advantage.
- Investigate the role of leadership development in achieving and sustaining competitive advantage.
A written report of not less than 2000 and not more than 3000 words
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Question 2: Online Presentation Group (20%)
Referring to the Question 1, prepare a presentation that consists of the following points:
- Components in the slide must cover and answer the Question 1.
- 4 members per group
- Presentation within 10 minutes plus 5 minutes of Q&A sessions
- Submit in the form of Microsoft Power Points. Submission must be uploaded by the team leader. Please list your team member names at the first page of your ppt slide.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Sunway University (SU) students immersed in Strategic Human Resource Management, we're here to support your academic journey. Our tailored services include individual assignments, top-tier Malaysia assignment writing service, and specialized Dissertation Writing Services to meet your unique needs. When it comes to exploring "Competitive Advantages" in Strategic Human Resources Management, our experts are ready to assist you. Bid farewell to academic challenges and embrace success by paying our professionals for the support you need. Your academic excellence is our priority.
Recent Solved Questions
- CLOUD-ASSISTED cyber-physical systems have broad applications, ranging from healthcare to smart electricity grid: Company Law Assignment, BAC, Malaysia
- Nurse Education Today is the leading international journal providing a forum for the publication of high-quality original research: Nurse Education Research Paper, AU, Malaysia
- Define Operations Management with one example. What is Just-In-Time (JIT) and provide one example of a brand that practices it: Operation Management Home Work, AMU, Malaysia
- EEE3473: Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- A local Malaysian business set up with a capital requirement of not less than RM50,000 and supported by not less: Innovation Marketing Essay, APU, Malaysia
- MNE60103 Apprecise the related issues of globalization and options of nursing education: Contemporary Issues in Nursing Education Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Sulfur dioxide (SO₂) is a harmful gas primarily emitted from fossil fuel combustion at the TAPCO power plant: Mass Transfer Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- MKTG3040: You are required to select an experience when visiting a service organisation by choosing any ONE company from ONE category of the industry : Services Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- In any industry, few organizations may face communication as a barrier to moving further, and also it can be difficult: Methodology Case Study, MUM, Malaysia