China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
In just a few decades, China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability to act on them. In an ambitious endeavour to enhance regional collaboration and improve connectivity on a transcontinental scale, the belt and road initiative (BRI) was launched in 2013. However, a perceived lack of transparency in china’s effort exacerbates already-existing concerns about mounting debt and project sovereignty. unanimity in the initiative’s implementation has bred distrust and fuelled local discontent in Laos and several African countries due to the lack of transparency and accountability. This study assesses the possibilities of china incorporating BRI into its political agenda, and how vulnerable are these institutional regions to china’s long-term project. The study uses correlational research to better understand what transpired in the nations above and how China leverages the BRI to acquire influence from several countries, specifically Laos, Angola, Ethiopia, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Data will be gathered from secondary sources, such as the media and academic websites, using a Realism perspective.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need dissertation help online on International Relations? Don’t worry we have professional Malaysian writers to provide flawless dissertation papers on nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and statistics assignments at affordable prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC4304: Write an essay that critically evaluates the impact of an accounting scandal on auditor independence and audit quality: Auditing Essay, HU, Malaysia
- You are employed as the Finance Director of Acme Utilities Inc Recently, the board of your organisation noticed that the powerplant was producing too much air pollution: Managerial Finance and Globalisation Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- To become more aware of critical aspects of the service encounter from a customer’s perspective: Service Marketing Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- BAFB4124: Small Investors Berhad, a large foreign mutual fund, is considering investing in stocks on Bursa Malaysia. One of the portfolio: Investment Analysis Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- First-world countries like the USA, the United Kingdom, and other European nations have boasted high rates of recycling: Environmental Health Ethics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BTM3001: By their very nature, traditional companies are not equipped to deal with social problems: Ethics and sustainability in business environment Research Paper, MUM, Malaysia
- Each student is required to identify one organization that has a specialized Human Resource Department: Human Resource Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- PPS0034: A committee of 6 people is to be chosen from a group consisting of 7 men and 8 women. Find the probability that the committee: Introduction to Probability and Statistics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia