China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
In just a few decades, China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability to act on them. In an ambitious endeavour to enhance regional collaboration and improve connectivity on a transcontinental scale, the belt and road initiative (BRI) was launched in 2013. However, a perceived lack of transparency in china’s effort exacerbates already-existing concerns about mounting debt and project sovereignty. unanimity in the initiative’s implementation has bred distrust and fuelled local discontent in Laos and several African countries due to the lack of transparency and accountability. This study assesses the possibilities of china incorporating BRI into its political agenda, and how vulnerable are these institutional regions to china’s long-term project. The study uses correlational research to better understand what transpired in the nations above and how China leverages the BRI to acquire influence from several countries, specifically Laos, Angola, Ethiopia, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Data will be gathered from secondary sources, such as the media and academic websites, using a Realism perspective.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need dissertation help online on International Relations? Don’t worry we have professional Malaysian writers to provide flawless dissertation papers on nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and statistics assignments at affordable prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- BIS3033: Discuss the reliability of Nick Carraway as the narrator of The Great Gatsby And Explain how the theme of social stratification: Novels And Short Stories In English Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- By focusing on its strengths, its key customers, and the company’s underlying core values, Acme Management Technology: Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Based on an article from Outlook India dated August 2022, experts believe that 5G technology is the perfect technology: Telecommunications Research Paper, APU, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- BBM206: San Bhd manufactures and distributes glassware in Malaysia. The following ratios are based on its financial statements: Accounting and Costing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You need to find the price, the coupon payment, the current yield, the price at +1 bps, and the PVBP: Financial Analysis Report, SU, Malaysia
- MBB 3213: Identify the target markets for each Malaysian product in consumer and business markets: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UoTS, Malaysia
- BUS707: Critically analyze the current strategic aims and objectives of your chosen scenario/organization: Strategic Direction Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia