China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
In just a few decades, China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability to act on them. In an ambitious endeavour to enhance regional collaboration and improve connectivity on a transcontinental scale, the belt and road initiative (BRI) was launched in 2013. However, a perceived lack of transparency in china’s effort exacerbates already-existing concerns about mounting debt and project sovereignty. unanimity in the initiative’s implementation has bred distrust and fuelled local discontent in Laos and several African countries due to the lack of transparency and accountability. This study assesses the possibilities of china incorporating BRI into its political agenda, and how vulnerable are these institutional regions to china’s long-term project. The study uses correlational research to better understand what transpired in the nations above and how China leverages the BRI to acquire influence from several countries, specifically Laos, Angola, Ethiopia, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Data will be gathered from secondary sources, such as the media and academic websites, using a Realism perspective.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need dissertation help online on International Relations? Don’t worry we have professional Malaysian writers to provide flawless dissertation papers on nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and statistics assignments at affordable prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify THREE (3) key talent management issues faced by multinational corporations in aligning their people-management policies: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Identify ONE type of laminate polymer composite based product for aviation application: Polymer Composites Assignment UTM, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
- BNRS6222: a) the epidemiology of the chosen pandemic disease b) the issues and challenges among nurses in preparing for a pandemic emergency: Epidemiology Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BUS40804: The social network of my new venture. One of the personal characteristics that make some people better at recognizing opportunities: ENTERPRENEURSHIP Report, TU, Malaysia
- Identify an issue at your company that needs to be solved. The issue can revolve around: Business English Report, UBir, Malaysia
- Sedap Fried Chicken Bhd is a new and rapid growing fast-food company in Malaysia: HR Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- TMT2673: Develop ONE (1) activity diagram to represent the general or business process of the proposed system in the Assignment Specification file: Object oriented software development Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia