China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability: International Relations Dissertation, UITM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
In just a few decades, China has emerged as a major player in international affairs in the last few decades with global interests and the ability to act on them. In an ambitious endeavour to enhance regional collaboration and improve connectivity on a transcontinental scale, the belt and road initiative (BRI) was launched in 2013. However, a perceived lack of transparency in china’s effort exacerbates already-existing concerns about mounting debt and project sovereignty. unanimity in the initiative’s implementation has bred distrust and fuelled local discontent in Laos and several African countries due to the lack of transparency and accountability. This study assesses the possibilities of china incorporating BRI into its political agenda, and how vulnerable are these institutional regions to china’s long-term project. The study uses correlational research to better understand what transpired in the nations above and how China leverages the BRI to acquire influence from several countries, specifically Laos, Angola, Ethiopia, and the Democratic Republic of Congo. Data will be gathered from secondary sources, such as the media and academic websites, using a Realism perspective.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need dissertation help online on International Relations? Don’t worry we have professional Malaysian writers to provide flawless dissertation papers on nursing assignments, finance assignments, accounting assignments, and statistics assignments at affordable prices.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKF5403: the discussion will be focused on identifying and stating the research problem, formulating the research objectives and purposes: Advanced business research methods Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The law on adverse possession has always been depicted as a scandalous interference with the rights of legitimate property owners: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Coursework, UCISS, Malaysia
- LEI2043: Based on the above article, kindly explain and elaborate what is the extent of discretionary powers of a police officer: CURRENT ISSUES IN LAW ENFORCEMENT Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- Alisha merupakan atlet novice yang menjalani latihan intensif selama 6 bulan untuk meningkatkan prestasinya: Physical Practice Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- BIS3033: Discuss the reliability of Nick Carraway as the narrator of The Great Gatsby And Explain how the theme of social stratification: Novels And Short Stories In English Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- The future of talent management Changing the way you attract, acquire, develop and retain talents: Strategic Talent Management, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Tourism impacts are derived from various types of tourism development and activities The positive impacts of tourism generate many benefits: Project Management Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- UBM599: Completed online profiling. Students are required to register to crowdsourcing platforms and completed their online profiling: Digital Workforce Report, UTM, Malaysia
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia