BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law|
The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company he/she works for. These people either have no legal knowledge or do not know the content of the judgment, so the task of the note writer (i.e. the student) is to draw up a clear, effective, and explanatory document that could theoretically be used in a real business context.
With regard to structure, it is left up to the student to structure the analysis as he or she sees fit.
However, the following structure is suggested:
(a) Case Facts (full citation, name of the case, name of its parties)
(b) Key Issues (disputes).
(c) Law or Principles.
(d) Legal reasoning (Judgement, comments, and analysis).
(e) Party’s arguments concerning the key issue.
(f) Commentaries or opinions about the decision.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of PhD-qualified experts who offer the do my assignment for me on BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law. our law writers are highly educated to write step-by-step solutions on law assignments as per your requirements at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Critically evaluate and complete a written assignment on a contemporary issue in hospitality or tourism: Hospitality & hotel management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- SMP10803: You are planning to venture into one of the agribusinesses in the area in which you live Discuss 3 (THREE) major external forces that will impact your future business: Principles of Marketing Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Decide demand and supply factors impacting the launch of the new product service based on the organization that you have selected incorporating short-run and long-run factors: Managerial Economics Assignment, QIUP, Malaysia
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Huraikan isu-isu dalam pendidikan dan tunjukkan jurang literatur yang dikemukakan: Research Methods in Education Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BMR3174: Identify the key elements of Supply Chain Management And Propose the best alternatives: Supply Chain Management Assignment, MUST, Malaysia
- JTW111/3: Tujuan tugasan ini adalah untuk meningkatkan kebolehan pelajar memahami transaksi transaksi perakaunan dan dapat membentuk penyata kewangan: Prinsip Perakaunan Kewangan Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- CV81: You are to write a rather lengthy email to your juniors in the BSc Psychology degree program: History of Psychology Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- Identify any process related to the selected Human Resource Management function with good explanation and example: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia