BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
|Monash University Malaysia (MUM)
|BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law
The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company he/she works for. These people either have no legal knowledge or do not know the content of the judgment, so the task of the note writer (i.e. the student) is to draw up a clear, effective, and explanatory document that could theoretically be used in a real business context.
With regard to structure, it is left up to the student to structure the analysis as he or she sees fit.
However, the following structure is suggested:
(a) Case Facts (full citation, name of the case, name of its parties)
(b) Key Issues (disputes).
(c) Law or Principles.
(d) Legal reasoning (Judgement, comments, and analysis).
(e) Party’s arguments concerning the key issue.
(f) Commentaries or opinions about the decision.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of PhD-qualified experts who offer the do my assignment for me on BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law. our law writers are highly educated to write step-by-step solutions on law assignments as per your requirements at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBM104: Once a major tourist attraction, the zoo appears to be back on its feet after the pandemic but is still in need of a revamp: Principles of Marketing Case Study, UT, Malaysia
- Debt financing refers to an organization that borrows money. Usually borrowing it from an outside source to finance: Principles of Finance Course Work, UOM, Malaysia
- NB214: Law & Ethics Assignment, UU, Malaysia Nurses must meet specified standards with constraints of the law regarding legal and ethical issues towards the patient
- CD209 These units are designed to provide an opportunity for the expression of individual energy and ability: Managing & Implementing Business Project Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- PRJ3154: Explain the role of applied/model/general theory in research and its contributions to the growth of business organizations: Final Year Project 2 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MGT555: The Coordinator Department of Business Economics wanted to investigate the improvement of students’ grades: Business Analytics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- The development of technology is moving in tandem with economic development. Digitalization has been first introduced: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- ADS404: All the country in the world has their own system to govern their state such as democratic, communist, totalitarian: Introduction to Public Administration Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia