BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law|
The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company he/she works for. These people either have no legal knowledge or do not know the content of the judgment, so the task of the note writer (i.e. the student) is to draw up a clear, effective, and explanatory document that could theoretically be used in a real business context.
With regard to structure, it is left up to the student to structure the analysis as he or she sees fit.
However, the following structure is suggested:
(a) Case Facts (full citation, name of the case, name of its parties)
(b) Key Issues (disputes).
(c) Law or Principles.
(d) Legal reasoning (Judgement, comments, and analysis).
(e) Party’s arguments concerning the key issue.
(f) Commentaries or opinions about the decision.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help has a team of PhD-qualified experts who offer the do my assignment for me on BTW3153: Malaysian income tax law. our law writers are highly educated to write step-by-step solutions on law assignments as per your requirements at a most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The plaintiff and the second defendant were directors and equal shareholders in the first defendant’s company: Company Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Master of Law Enforcement program by coursework. Candidates are expected to submit a project paper based on supervised: Cybercrime Essay, SUC, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia
- Covid swelled into a worldwide pandemic, school districts all around the world settled on the troublesome choice to close their entryways constraining: Educational Leadership & Management Thesis, UIU, Malaysia
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- CHE471: There are some electroplating factories around the Klang Valley area, that do not have good facilities for wastewater treatment: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Akta Cukai Pendapatan 1967 menyatakan mengenai pekerja asing atau orang yang berhak memiliki status: TAXATION I Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EEE3473: Design a 4-bit BCD adder that will add two BCD numbers and produce the sum in BCD format. If the sum of two numbers: Digital System Assignment, UPNM, Malaysia
- BBF315/03: You are currently working as an analyst at Financial Consulting Bhd. Your boss has instructed you to form an equity fund portfolio which consists: Risk Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Multiple reactions were taking place in a reactor for which the products are noted as the desired product (D) and undesired products: Bachelor of Engineering Assignment, UTM, Malaysia