Brief description of the system and the specific typical organizations which will use it: Integrative Programming, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
Scope of Work You are, uired to provide the following information to your tutor by Week 4:
- A brief description of the system and the specific/typical organization(s) which will use it.
- Analysis class diagram (i.e., with data fields and the relationship between entity classes).
- The module(s) handled by each team member
Each student should be responsible for:
a. The implementation of at least one entity class and one security class
b. The design and implementation of at least one module of the system which includes the use of all the following technologies/elements:
- PHP and MySQUMariaDB
- Design patterns
- Secure coding practices
- XML, XSLT, and XPath
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you’re struggling to get your Integrative Programming done on time, or if you’re just looking for homework writing help, then Malaysia Assignment Help is the perfect website for you. Our brilliant writers can understand your need and prepare affordable solutions for programming assignments within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- ECW1101: Explain why the world price of palm oil increases as the result of the impact of Russia-Ukraine conflict: Introductory microeconomics Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Form a group of a maximum of three (3) members and suggest a case study of any possible realistic scenario: Programming Paradigms Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Foreign subsidiaries financial statements are generally prepared in the local currency of the country it is operates in: Financial Accounting & Reporting 3 Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary: Land Surveying Assignment, UGM, Malaysia
- CSS3133: DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- LAW416: Karim ordered 100 packets of gummy bears from Julie. He instructed Julie to pack 20 packets in 5 boxes to be sent: Business Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Extract all the strategies used by both companies to beat each other in building reputation perspectives: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia
- You need to draw on leadership and management theories to demonstrate understanding and application of the module content of “Management, Leadership, Vision/Mission/Strategy: Professional Management and Leadership Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN20014 Using Excel Spreadsheet, prepare a full analysis to be presented to the CFO of MAJESTIC CORP in evaluating: Financial Management Individual Assignment 2, AUTI, Malaysia
- Based on the 5-year forecasting, identify the points in the 5-year periods where the company will need additional external financing: Corporate Finance Essay, MUM, Malaysia