BFW3651: Evaluate and provide a historical overview or background of the Sri Lanka’s exchange rate system: Treasury management Assignment, MUM
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||BFW3651: Treasury Management|
“Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank, it is impractical to calculate a bank’s value-at-risk, and therefore, a bad idea to set up a costly risk management department at a bank.” Dissect, discuss and critically evaluate this problem statement. You conclusion should provide a recommendation to the opinions in the statement.
1) – Evaluate and provide a historical overview or background of the Sri Lanka’s exchange rate system (floating exchange rate regime)
2) – Download, plot and describe (eg, why there is a spike…explain & link to China, India) the exchange rate trends based on monthly data for Sri Lanka’s currency in the past 5 years
– SAME trading partners of exporter and importer must be used for Sections 2, 3, 4 & 5
(for example, for section 3 the issues that your chosen country face because of internal events must be related to China & India that is discussed in section 2. Please no do mention additional countries if it is not discussed in section 2)
– Data sources must be provided.
Analyze currency pairs from Sri Lanka’s main trading partners based on exporter, India and importer, China. (Summary of wht will be discuss in section 3,4 base on the exchange rate diagram)
3) – Identify the issues that the country faces because of the internal and/or external events
– How the events (must be related to previously mentioned issues, relate to China & India) affect Sri Lanka’s exchange rates and economies with supporting evidence.
4) – Evaluate the macroeconomic (eg, inflation, unemployment, economic growth, balance of payment) or microeconomic (eg, bank regulation, financial sector, SME) impacts of the internal and/or external trends. (Must be related to SriLanka, China, India)
– Supporting evidence is provided in the discussion.
5) – Discussed proposed solutions by the government to address the microeconomic or macroeconomic impacts.
– Was the proposed solution effective?
– Sections 3, 4 & 5 should be well linked together.
6) – Provided a comprehensive conclusion covering the main areas in the assignment
– Make suggestions for improvement and speculate on future directions.
7) Communicates using academic language, APA style and grammar with suitable headings and subheadings
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire a cheap assignment helper Malaysia to finish your BFW3651: Treasury Management assignment within the deadline. we have a team of dedicated management assignment writers who always understand your need and prepare MEM677 Project Management Assignment Sample, HTM606 Hospitality Research Methods Assignment Sample, HTH668 Hospitality Strategic Management Assignment Sample, MAF551 Management Accounting And Control Assignment Sample, MGT657 Strategic Management Assignment Sample at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- ACC116: Earmax Bhd. is a company that involves in the business of manufacturing speakers for a home theatre company: Introduction to Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BAC3644: Platina Jubilee Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in Malaysia on 5th May 2017 with an authorized ordinary share capital: Taxation 2 Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- MDS502: ability to create a database system and design a model for comprehensive data management: Data Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- BBNG3103: What are policies of the Malaysian government that would encourage and contribute towards international business: International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Many factors determine how much debt a firm takes on. Among the main factors include the effect of debt on firms’ value: Corporate Finance Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- F79MA: You are a statistical trainee actuary working for an insurance comparison website and insurance broker: Statistical Model Course Work, HWU, Malaysia
- You are expected to undertake an individual innovation project and to submit a project report to London: Innovating Digital Systems and Services Course Work, APU, Malaysia
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- BWFF3033: As an individual investor in Malaysia, you believe the main index of the Malaysia stock market, FBM KLCI would decline further in the year 2022: Financial Market and Institutions Assignment, UUM, Malaysia