BF054E: What Really Measures the Price of oil, Various Metrics, Price of Crude: Derivatives (Finance) Assignment, ISCA
|University||Institute of Singapore Chartered Account (ISCA)|
|Subject||BF054E: Derivatives (Finance)|
1. What measures the price of oil, various metrics, price of crude, futures, etc?
2. Please find a similar graph online, copy and paste it into your essay to verify the graph below, and then give a brief introduction of the negative WTI Crude Oil Spot Price on 20th April 2020.
3. On the same day, the WTI crude futures contract, is linked tightly to the physical oil market. The Crude Oil Front Month Futures (CLc1) which expires in May closed at -$37.63/bbl. Please find a graph online showing the above fact.
4. We know that the nearby contract turned negative, what about the deferred month futures, e.g., the June contract? Was it also negative or it was still trading at a positive price, please explain? Please also show me the graph.
5. If the futures price turns negative, will the future option price also goes to negative? Or the option strike price will be adjusted to a negative value, but the futures options premium is still positive? Please answer this question based on the table.
6. Does the Black-Scholes option pricing formula still work for pricing the futures option? If not, why doesn’t it work? How to solve the option pricing problem allowing negative underlying price? (Hint: exchange employed Bachelier model, please explain this model.)
7. A negative oil price is for the first time in history, and it unthinkably deviates from the past seasonality. What do you think is the reason leading to this oil price crash?
- Does Covid-19 relate to the Oil price?
- What are the choices of futures buyers near the last trading day in a delivery month? What does it mean that the futures seller market corner the futures buyer?
- Can oil producer reduce their production or even close the well and reopen it later?
- 1933 Wisconsin milk strike, resulting in the dumping of the milk. What is the difference between Crude oil and milk?
- Who is going to pay for the delivery cost? Who is going to pay for the storage cost after the delivery? How does it affect WTI oil futures price and spot price?
8. How was Brent’s oil price? Was it also negative? Where is the Brent oil market-based? (2 marks)
9. When it rebounds which of the prices are going to rebound quicker, Crude barrel price, futures, options, the price at the petrol pump?
10. Does a negative Crude oil price mean that filling the car will suddenly get cheaper? How does the negative WTI oil price impact the Gasoline index (CTXBTR) and Futures (RBc1)? Explain.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are worried about your (BF054E) Derivatives (Finance) Assignment then we can help you to an amazing level. Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com provide you with online finance assignment help. Our assignment helpers work around the clock and provide you 100% plagiarism-free solution as per your requirement under the deadline. You can explore the rest of the assignment help to learn more about our assignment services such as accounting assignment help and personal finance assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- To investigate real-life products, examine their working principles, and relate them to the learning in the lecture room: Electric Machine Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- My mother says to drink juice because it’s healthy and she says if you don’t drink it you won’t get healthy: Project Paper Masters in Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Based on the definition of “health” by WHO, use the relevant resources to explain the status of each of the following characteristics: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- What are two (2) problems you have encountered and two (2) benefits you have gained while working in a group: Decision Making Skills Assignment, Malaysia
- ASM657: Explain how the idea will help to improve the quality of life and psychological well-being. how does the innovation deliver: Innovative Thinking Strategy Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- Recently there have been a lot of companies implementing telecommunicating work mode in their company: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- WUC 107/03: As part of Budiman Secondary school’s online ‘Safety Day 2022’ celebration, you, a police officer: Workplace Communication Skills Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- MQB7006: Describe your statistical analysis plan., data cleaning, and data analysis. Provide cross-tabulation between sociodemographic: Principles of Biostatistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBPM2103: Select any TWO (2) cosmetic product manufacturers available in Malaysia. Identify their business definition element: Marketing Management I Assignment, OUM, Malaysia