Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)|
|Subject||Crime and Society|
‘Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains social order and cohesion. These mechanisms establish and enforce a standard of behavior for members of a society and include a variety of components, such as shame, coercion, force, restraint, and persuasion.
Find ONE (1) crime case event that occurred in Malaysia, and write a report based on the category of crime analysis with a focus on the use of social and legal mechanisms to deter crime.
- Briefly explain the crime issues that you have discovered in the news/newspaper/social media.
- What are the causal factors that contribute to the crime event based on the news? Give TWO (2)
- How do legal controls in Malaysia take place to deter that crime? and What are the implications of that legal control for society as a whole?
- Discuss TWO (2) formal and ONE (1) informal social controls to prevent similar crimes from occurring in the future.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is here to provide you with the help and assistance you need - no matter how long-term or short-term your project may be. With capstone project assistance from our knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals, tackling any capstone assignment can feel like a breeze! Our professional assingment writers are available round the clock and are committed to helping you succeed at capstone projects without the headache. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get started on your capstone success story!
Recent Solved Questions
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia
- CBLX3103: The purpose of this assignment is to gain experience on the requirements of hardware, software and devices for Linux operating system: INTRODUCTION TO LINUX Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- As the Head of the Investment Analysis team of Am Global Investment Fund, you have to plan your investment: Financial Investment Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- PDS0101:A farmer wants to cross a river and take with him a wolf, a goat, and a cabbage: Intro to Digital Systems, Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BBUN2103:Evaluate the circumstances that occur prior to the formation of a contract that may impair the validity of the contract: BUSINESS LAW Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- In response to the judicial outcome of the Afghan Hijackers case: Public Law Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia
- FBWFF1013: Taking into consideration the fact that the $98,000 home price will grow at 4% per year, what will be the future median home selling price: Fundamentals of Finance Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- Economics is the study of how society manages its scarce resources. Discuss the problem of scarcity in Malaysia: Economics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- MPA10203: Choose a local company that manufactures products or provides services: Operation Management Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia