Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)|
Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing their organization and provide a detailed written paper that addresses the below.
You can be creative in detailing the problem statement providing it is validated with logical supporting references.
- Provide a summary of the organization and its structure, products/ services, markets, and financial performance.
- Create a Problem Statement for the Organisation of your choice and why.
- Conduct an internal and external environmental scan and Strategic Analysis of the business.
- Create a detailed SWOT ANALYSIS of the Internal environment and evaluation of the present company strategies.
- Create a detailed ANALYSIS using Porter’s 5 Forces.
- Analysis of the Internal Environment
- Analysis of the External Environment
- Provide ALTERNATIVE COURSE/S OF ACTION
- As the Chief Strategy Officer of the business, you are required to prepare a detailed corrective course/measures and recommendations of action of the SWOT and 5 Forces framework
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you looking for the best assignment helper in Malaysia? Look no further, Hire expert assignment writer from Malaysia assignment help. Our experts provide you service 24/7 and they can easily customize a unique assignment on Strategic Management before the deadline of your university at a very cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- Draw 3 marketing channels for the consumer market with appropriate examples In order to plan the strategies for the marketing channel: Macroeconomic Report, PM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Movement Control Order implemented in Malaysia has classified businesses into essential services and non-essential services: English for Written Communication Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- DQS351: Measurement of Groundworks and Concrete Works in Superstructure and Describe the uses of measurement in the local and international construction industries: Measurement of Construction Works Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Classify firms according to the 4 different roles they might play leader, challenger, follower, and niche: Marketing Assignment, UNM, Malaysia
- Develop a gas pipeline system for a location consisting of at least residential units and commercial lots: Bachelor of Engineering Chemical-Gas Report, APU, Malaysia
- BBM102/03: You are a government economist analyzing the market for iPhones Consider the following events below: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia