FAR210 As at 31 December 2022, a physical stock count was carried out to determine: Financial Accounting And Reporting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
|FAR210 financial accounting and reporting Assignment
2. As at 31 December 2022, a physical stock count was carried out to determine the value of the inventories held by Tango Bhd. The unsold inventories were valued at RM881,750. Due to the flood in December 2022:
• 10% of the inventories were fully damaged and could not be sold.
• 30% only can be sold at RM250,000. The cleaning and repairs cost for these
damaged inventories was estimated at RM10,000.
• 40% (undamaged inventories) could be sold at RM325,000. The selling cost of these remaining inventories was RM5,500.
• Remaining inventories could be sold at RM190,000
i. Define the term inventory in accordance with MFRS 102 inventories.
ii. Determine the value of closing inventory as at 31 December 2022 in accordance with MFRS102 Inventories. (Show all workings).
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Unlock academic success with the best assignment helper in Malaysia! At malaysia assignment help, we specialize in offering top-notch assistance to Malaysian students, particularly those enrolled at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM).Our expert team provides unparalleled support for various subjects, including the challenging FAR210 Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment. Students can trust us to excel in their coursework, especially in intricate tasks like the FAR210 assignment based on the 31 December 2022 physical stock count. With malaysia assignment help, achieving academic excellence at UiTM is just a click away. Trust the experts for your success!
Recent Solved Questions
- Mantera Bhd was incorporated in 2002 and the company’s core businesses are manufacturing, importing, exporting, distributing: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Baba Sdn Bhd manufactures and distributes chemicals at a plant and onsite distribution centre in the northern part of West Malaysia: logistic Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Computational thinking refers to the thought processes involved in defining a problem and its solution: Computational Thinking and Problem Solving Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- RES510 Prepare a Research Proposal for a study involving the real estate industry: Development of Research Proposal Individual Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FBF1163: Presume that your class at UCSI finishes at 6:30 pm and you must travel 6 km to reach your home for dinner: Fundamentals of Programming Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value: Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Critically discuss how you might sample and collect qualitative data to assist you in achieving your research question: Research Skills for International Business Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- NS2262 : Analyze a language sample of a child which has 100 utterances You can either produce a new sample or use an old sample: LINGUISTIK III Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia