APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Object-oriented development with Java|
- COURSEWORK TITLE
APU Cafeteria Ordering System
- THE COURSEWORK OVERVIEW & DESCRIPTION
The assignment is to design and implement an APU Cafeteria Ordering System (ACBS). This expected system is for the cafeteria managers to handle end user registration, to update the menu, and to view the payment & feedback. Besides, the system is also for the customers to create and check their individual orders and to make payment & provide feedback at the end of each order. In addition, the system is necessarily to be designed and developed using object-oriented approach covering object orientation concepts and principles. Furthermore, a supporting document is required to reflect the design and the implementation details demonstrating the object-oriented programming concepts and their code samples.
- OBJECTIVE OF THIS COURSEWORK
Develop the practical ability to describe, justify, and implement an Object-oriented system.
- LEARNING OUTCOME
At the end of this coursework, you should be able to:
- Implement a software application that exploits the strength of object-oriented paradigm (C6, PL02)
- Demonstrate the use of object oriented concepts and their functionalities in the existing system (A3, PL05)
Group Assignment (2 in a group); each member is expected to complete 50% functional requirements.
- COURSEWORK DESCRIPTION
This coursework requires students to identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration, create and check orders, payment collection, and feedback after each order has been completed. The target users of the system are managers and customers. The developed system should achieve the following requirements but not limited to:
- System login records for authentication and authorisation process.
- Manage end-user information and their roles for access control.
- Manage customer registration and ordering.
- Manage payment collection and feedback after each order has been completed.
- Generate analysed reports for management members
With the aforementioned requirements, you are expected to analyse a business domain pertaining to a cafeteria. All the information must be saved in text file. Apart from these, the general settings and data configuration as well as fundamental functions are included to facilitate the end users.
You are also required to identify the relationship among the entities and also develop the necessary methods needed to fulfil the requirements of the expected systems.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are not able to complete the complex Object-oriented development with Java assignment writing tasks, just request ‘do my assignment for me‘ services and our experts will do it for you. Malaysia Assignment help has a team of experienced academic writers who serve the step-by-step solution for programming assignments. you can also check our CSC186 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC238 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment sample, CSC435 - Object-Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC584 Enterprise Programming Assignment Example, and CSC430- Computer Programming and Applications for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- CCS20903: Create a complete web application using Java Servlet and Java Server Pages technologies. Create a Java web application: Client Server Computing Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Creativity can manifest in many ways in children, depending on their interests and abilities. Some children may have a talent: Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- Discuss the relationship between Company Law and Consumer Protection Law in Malaysia: Business Law Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- ACC4284: Analyze the way in which theory, practice, and rules in accounting and finance are fit for the purpose within the context of the economic: Emerging Issues in Accounting & Finance Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Evaluate the importance of the company’s financial objectives in driving the company’s growth plan. Synthesize the importance: Managerial Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- At its founding in 1906, Planters Peanut Company sold one nut type. Historically, peanuts were viewed as food: Marketing Analysis Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- How would you spend your last day if you knew you had only one more day to live? Life is so unpredictable and at times: English Coursework, UOM, Malaysia
- BNNS6384: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) is a common endocrinal problem that affects females of reproductive age: Bachelor of Nursing Sciences Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia