APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
|University||Asia Pacific University (APU)|
|Subject||Object-oriented development with Java|
- COURSEWORK TITLE
APU Cafeteria Ordering System
- THE COURSEWORK OVERVIEW & DESCRIPTION
The assignment is to design and implement an APU Cafeteria Ordering System (ACBS). This expected system is for the cafeteria managers to handle end user registration, to update the menu, and to view the payment & feedback. Besides, the system is also for the customers to create and check their individual orders and to make payment & provide feedback at the end of each order. In addition, the system is necessarily to be designed and developed using object-oriented approach covering object orientation concepts and principles. Furthermore, a supporting document is required to reflect the design and the implementation details demonstrating the object-oriented programming concepts and their code samples.
- OBJECTIVE OF THIS COURSEWORK
Develop the practical ability to describe, justify, and implement an Object-oriented system.
- LEARNING OUTCOME
At the end of this coursework, you should be able to:
- Implement a software application that exploits the strength of object-oriented paradigm (C6, PL02)
- Demonstrate the use of object oriented concepts and their functionalities in the existing system (A3, PL05)
Group Assignment (2 in a group); each member is expected to complete 50% functional requirements.
- COURSEWORK DESCRIPTION
This coursework requires students to identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration, create and check orders, payment collection, and feedback after each order has been completed. The target users of the system are managers and customers. The developed system should achieve the following requirements but not limited to:
- System login records for authentication and authorisation process.
- Manage end-user information and their roles for access control.
- Manage customer registration and ordering.
- Manage payment collection and feedback after each order has been completed.
- Generate analysed reports for management members
With the aforementioned requirements, you are expected to analyse a business domain pertaining to a cafeteria. All the information must be saved in text file. Apart from these, the general settings and data configuration as well as fundamental functions are included to facilitate the end users.
You are also required to identify the relationship among the entities and also develop the necessary methods needed to fulfil the requirements of the expected systems.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are not able to complete the complex Object-oriented development with Java assignment writing tasks, just request ‘do my assignment for me‘ services and our experts will do it for you. Malaysia Assignment help has a team of experienced academic writers who serve the step-by-step solution for programming assignments. you can also check our CSC186 Object Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC238 - OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING Assignment sample, CSC435 - Object-Oriented Programming Assignment Sample, CSC584 Enterprise Programming Assignment Example, and CSC430- Computer Programming and Applications for expert guidance.
Recent Solved Questions
- Batik Gerimis was formed by Che Mahadi and their wife in 1997 after lengthy and laborious work to learn skills in batik: Business Analytics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FIT1043: The Python programming language in the Jupyter Notebook environment It should also be formatted properly using the Markdown language: Introduction to data science Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Business knows that they cannot appeal to all buyers in their markets or at least not to all buyers in the same way: Principle of Marketing Report, UON, Malaysia
- HBET1403: Culture is the knowledge that is socially acquired and It is learned from other people and shared with people in a specific community: Sociolinguistics in Language Teaching Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- If you had to advise an entrepreneur who is considering entering this country to sell his product, what would you say about strategic issues: Entrepreneurship Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- SKEE4683: As part of your role in the electrical engineering design department of a multi-national consultancy you have been allocated an activity: POWER SYSTEM DESIGN AND OPERATION Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BAAB1014: Zalina is the owner of a sole proprietorship, Zalina Enterprise. The following is her accounting record As of 1 August 2021: Business Accounting Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Develop RQ, RO, Hypothesis and Framework Data screening and data coding in excel and then SPSS based on the questionnaire given: DATA ANALYSIS Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- CSC2773: The board director of Cekap Memandu Institute is looking forward to the possibility of connecting all places: Local Area Networking Technologies Assignment, KPTM, Malaysia
- Today’s marketers are also using sophisticated analytical techniques to track consumers’ digital movements and to build: Principle of Marketing Report, UNM, Malaysia