AGR403: Put yourself in a position of an investor who would like to invest in the agriculture industry. Make a detailed analysis: Basic Agricultural Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
|Subject||AGR403: Basic Agricultural Economics|
Put yourself in a position of an investor who would like to invest in the agriculture industry. Make a detailed analysis of the local market with a detailed description of the current situation and your expectation for future developments in that industry. The analysis should be the basis for your future strategic decision to enter the market, operate and maximize the profit.
You will have to explain how you will enter the market (you will establish a new company, you will buy an existing one, or you will make a joint venture) and how you will target your consumers. Furthermore, you will have to explain the market structure (is it a perfect competition, monopoly, monopolistic, or oligopoly). Your analysis should include the cost structure of your company, including:
- Variable cost
- Fixed cost
- Opportunity cost
In your project, describe your pricing (are you a price taker or a price maker) and quantity (with graph) of your profit maximizing point and relate it to policy. Explain the expected revenues, your profit expectations, and your idea of how to maximize the profit. Have a separate paragraph on how you plan to grow in the future and the short-term and long-term decisions of market exit. You must also explain the advantages and disadvantages of expanding your business globally.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking Online Assignment Assistance? Get expert help for your AGR403 Basic Agricultural Economics assignment at Malaysia Assignment Help! Our dedicated team of professionals is ready to assist students from Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) in Malaysia. Achieve academic excellence with our University Assignment Help Malaysia services. Submit your task today and experience top-notch support in completing your agricultural economics assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- The main goal of the Business Project Course is to provide an opportunity for you either to achieve a better understanding: Supply Chain Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BDPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to develop the learners’ ability to discuss types of benefits and incentives in an organization: Introductory Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 1- UOM
- HMEF5113: Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses: Statistics for Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- EEE40002: Ability to evaluate the CMOS transistor characteristics and Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge: Integrated Circuit Design Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- A spring that obeys Hook’s law has a spring constant k. Show that the energy stored E stored in the spring when: Ethics and Sustainable Behavior in Society Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- MBSA1623: Choose one of the topics in Talent Management in a chosen industry and Identify the key problem in the topic: Leading talent in organization Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian Accounting Standard Board develops and publishes the Malaysian Private Entities Reporting Standards: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- INF20003: Whirlwind Courier Services As an employee of a large international courier and shipping service, Mike Morten met: Requirements Analysis and Modelling Case Study, SUT, Malaysia
- Perkasa Bhd., a public company listed in the MAIN market of Bursa Malaysia, issued and paid-up capital at the beginning: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, SU, Malaysia