ACW2120 : Discuss on the company background, principal activities and strategies taken by the company to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations: Financial accounting 2 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
|University||Monash University Malaysia (MUM)|
|Subject||ACW2120: Financial accounting 2|
1. Discuss on the company background, principal activities and strategies taken by the company to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations.
2. Prepare a horizontal analysis of the Statement of Comprehensive Income for the most recent two years.
3. Based on the chosen company’s annual report, calculate the following ratios for 2 years:
i. Profitability Ratios:
Gross Profit Margin
Net Profit Margin
Return on Assets
Return on Equity
ii) Liquidity Ratios:
iii) Efficiency Ratios:
Average Collection Period
iv) Leverage Ratios:
Time Interest Earned
(All calculation and workings must be shown)
4. Explain the meaning and purpose for each of the above category of ratios. Discuss the financial performance and financial position of the Group based on the analysis and ratios you have calculated in part b and part c.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you concerned about finishing your ACW2120: Financial accounting 2 assignment? then you are at the right website. malaysia Assignment Help, presents outstanding help finance assignment, mba assignment help, accounting assignment help, management assignment as per the university guidelines.
Recent Solved Questions
- The scale of the crisis and governments’ responses have been matched by a colossal flow of information about COVID-19: English Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BUS707: Critically analyze the current strategic aims and objectives of your chosen scenario/organization: Strategic Direction Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
- BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- BCS2143: You are required to develop a Java Application-based banking application that enables customers to apply for loans online: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- If you are required to travel for business purposes on the scheduled presentation, you are responsible: Entrepreneur new Business Plan Essay, IUMW, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- CSP650 HAILHUB is an innovative student e-hailing service catering specifically to the transportation needs of students: FINAL YEAR PROJECT Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Write an essay discussing ethical values and practices in an organization: COMPARATIVE ETHICS Essay, AeU, Malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia