A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)|
A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId() return the id of student. The default id of the student is 0. public int getScore() return score of a student. The default score is 0. public void setId(int id) set the id of the student. public void setScore(int sc) set the score of a student. public void set grade(char G) set the grade of a student. public char check grade() check the grade based on the score table below Score Grade 76-100 A 60-75 B 45-59 C 35-44 D 20-34 E 0-19 F
1) Write a class definition for the Student class.
2) Write an application :
a) Write a statement to declare and create an object for a student
b) Input all the information.
c) Count the number of students who get E and F and store them in the variable numFail.
d) Loop the process using sentinel controlled loop e) Display numFail.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
if you are facing any issue while creating an Object-Oriented Programming Assignment solution then choose our programming assignment help service at Malaysia Assignment Help. our brilliant writers have enough knowledge to offer ECE126 Introduction To C Programming Assignment Example, CSP600 Project Formulation Assignment Example and AIS160 Fundamentals Of Information Technology UiTM Assignment Example, etc many more at the lowest price.
Recent Solved Questions
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBNG3103: What are policies of the Malaysian government that would encourage and contribute towards international business: International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- From your google search, suggest a video that explains the importance of morals, integrity, and ethics in running a corporation: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BPMG3033: What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- The Malaysian legal system has undergone tremendous development since Malaysia regains its independence in 1957: Malaysia Legal System Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- AAC20303: Pinang Berhad is a company that carries out a diverse range of activities It is proud of its reputation as a ‘caring’ organisation and has adopted various ethical policies toward its employees: Financial Accounting & Reporting Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- BUSM50003: Explain your research philosophy and methodologies and In particular, comment on the research design: Big Data Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- SBST1303: Consider the average daily temperature of your residential area, and provide the data for 30 consecutive days: Elementary Statistics Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BNNS6322: Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- ENG1090: Radioactive materials, such as Plutonium-239, Radium-226, and others, decay exponentially. The amount of radioactive material: Foundation Mathematics Assignment, MUM, Malaysia