This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated in Malaysia towards urbanization and housing strategies implemented within the urban areas in Malaysia. It also seeks to develop and sharpen the students’ skills of observation, encouraging the students to make inferences from evidence of the physical environment and statistical data gained from various sources.
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 (RFN-3) has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Each conurbation consists of various urban areas according to the hierarchies as classified by the National Urbanisation Policy 2 or Dasar Perbandaran Negara 2 (DPN2). According to
DPN2, the general function of urban areas comprises business facilities, housing, education, health, transportation, and recreational and social amenities for the local people. The growth of these urban areas is mainly driven by the business and trading sectors.
- Choose ONE urban area within the six Malaysian conurbations. This urban area should have undergone significant physical changes throughout its history, particularly over the past 10–20 years.
- Identify the designated hierarchy of the selected urban area. The identification process should provide evidence of all the characteristics of that particular urban area according to its hierarchy
- Document the evolution of the selected urban area through time. Documentation could include illustrations of the physical environment showing patterns of development, architectural typologies, etc as well as descriptions of the evolving functions of the place and its role in society.
- Discuss the key forces which resulted in changes in land value and land use in the selected urban area. These forces may include, for example, changes in the economic function of the place, social structure, introduction of new public infrastructure, changes in land use classifications, or application of a particular vision of the urban area. Statistical data such as the trend in land price or rent should be provided as a supplement to your discussions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? the answer is yes, consult an expert writer from Malaysia assignment help. our brilliant experts are always ready to prepare customized answers on all subjects such as accounting assignments, finance assignments, engineering assignments, etc many more before the deadline of your university at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BADB1014: An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year: QUANTITATIVE METHODS Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- DBAF2003: On 1 January 2011, Yen had two vehicles for use in his business. Vehicle X was bought several years earlier for £7.500: Principles of Accounting Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- Recently there have been a lot of companies implementing telecommunicating work mode in their company: Strategic Human Resource Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BKAN1013: The unadjusted trial balance of GIGAMA Enterprise as of 31 December 2022 is as follows: Basic Accounting Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Leadership is the ability of an individual to influence, motivate, and enable others to contribute to the organization’s success: Managing Talent Essay, UiTM, Malaysia
- STA404: A study was conducted to determine the relationship between a driver’s age and the number of accidents he or she had over a 3-year period: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Conduct an internal analysis for Apollo Food Holdings Berhad and an external analysis for the industry related to the company: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: Select any organization of your choice. Explain the environmental factors and the impacts on the practices of human resource: Human Resource Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Explain the least Common Multiple in engineering Economic and Based on the data given in the table: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia