This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated in Malaysia towards urbanization and housing strategies implemented within the urban areas in Malaysia. It also seeks to develop and sharpen the students’ skills of observation, encouraging the students to make inferences from evidence of the physical environment and statistical data gained from various sources.
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 (RFN-3) has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Each conurbation consists of various urban areas according to the hierarchies as classified by the National Urbanisation Policy 2 or Dasar Perbandaran Negara 2 (DPN2). According to
DPN2, the general function of urban areas comprises business facilities, housing, education, health, transportation, and recreational and social amenities for the local people. The growth of these urban areas is mainly driven by the business and trading sectors.
- Choose ONE urban area within the six Malaysian conurbations. This urban area should have undergone significant physical changes throughout its history, particularly over the past 10–20 years.
- Identify the designated hierarchy of the selected urban area. The identification process should provide evidence of all the characteristics of that particular urban area according to its hierarchy
- Document the evolution of the selected urban area through time. Documentation could include illustrations of the physical environment showing patterns of development, architectural typologies, etc as well as descriptions of the evolving functions of the place and its role in society.
- Discuss the key forces which resulted in changes in land value and land use in the selected urban area. These forces may include, for example, changes in the economic function of the place, social structure, introduction of new public infrastructure, changes in land use classifications, or application of a particular vision of the urban area. Statistical data such as the trend in land price or rent should be provided as a supplement to your discussions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? the answer is yes, consult an expert writer from Malaysia assignment help. our brilliant experts are always ready to prepare customized answers on all subjects such as accounting assignments, finance assignments, engineering assignments, etc many more before the deadline of your university at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Software reuse is a significant software engineering research field as well as a popular practice area in the industry: Software Engineering Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- pipe branch system that is used to deliver water. The cross-sectional areas for pipes A and B are 0.00785 m2 and 0.00283 m2 respectively: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- To develop knowledge of the important labor supply and demand concepts and demonstrate this knowledge in the assignment: workforce planning Report, OUM, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC116: Rising Fast Sdn Bhd manufactures a complete line of fiberglass attaché cases and suitcases: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3:This assignment has been designed for students to investigate, apply and evaluate appropriate programming methods in the planning and design of a real-time systems: Realtime Systems, Assignment, AUTI,Malaysia
- Identify and list the research objectives and Who is the target audience of the research: Bachelor of Communication with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- To build knowledge and current development on Management Information System during Covid 19 pandemic: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST, Malaysia
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia