This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated: Construction Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)|
This assignment seeks to enhance the students’ knowledge of the various development policies that have been formulated in Malaysia towards urbanization and housing strategies implemented within the urban areas in Malaysia. It also seeks to develop and sharpen the students’ skills of observation, encouraging the students to make inferences from evidence of the physical environment and statistical data gained from various sources.
- The National Physical Plan 3 or Rancangan Fizikal Negara-3 (RFN-3) has identified six urban conurbations in Malaysia. Each conurbation consists of various urban areas according to the hierarchies as classified by the National Urbanisation Policy 2 or Dasar Perbandaran Negara 2 (DPN2). According to
DPN2, the general function of urban areas comprises business facilities, housing, education, health, transportation, and recreational and social amenities for the local people. The growth of these urban areas is mainly driven by the business and trading sectors.
- Choose ONE urban area within the six Malaysian conurbations. This urban area should have undergone significant physical changes throughout its history, particularly over the past 10–20 years.
- Identify the designated hierarchy of the selected urban area. The identification process should provide evidence of all the characteristics of that particular urban area according to its hierarchy
- Document the evolution of the selected urban area through time. Documentation could include illustrations of the physical environment showing patterns of development, architectural typologies, etc as well as descriptions of the evolving functions of the place and its role in society.
- Discuss the key forces which resulted in changes in land value and land use in the selected urban area. These forces may include, for example, changes in the economic function of the place, social structure, introduction of new public infrastructure, changes in land use classifications, or application of a particular vision of the urban area. Statistical data such as the trend in land price or rent should be provided as a supplement to your discussions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? the answer is yes, consult an expert writer from Malaysia assignment help. our brilliant experts are always ready to prepare customized answers on all subjects such as accounting assignments, finance assignments, engineering assignments, etc many more before the deadline of your university at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MPU3323: Globalisasi digambarkan sebagai proses yang merujuk kepada penyatuan seluruh warga dunia menjadi sebuah kelompok: Bachelor Of Human Resource Management With Honours (BHRM) Assignment, OUM
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- BBM104/03: Background of The Body Shop And Target Market Who are The Body Shop’s target customers For e.g teenagers, working adults: Principles of Marketing Essay, UOSG, Malaysia
- MPU 2163: Mencapai keputusan yang cemerlang dalam pelajaran adalah pencapaian yang diidam-idamkan oleh semua yang bergelar pelajar: Pengajian Malaysia Essay, IIU, Malaysia
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Write a C++ program that obtains the following values from the user: An integer number A floating point number A string value: Problem Solving and Programming Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Based on the definition of “health” by WHO, use the relevant resources to explain the status of each of the following characteristics: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Assuming you are a production manager in a semiconductor manufacturing company in Penang: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Report, OUM, Malaysia