CGE535 Electrical And Instrumentation Technology UITM Assignment Sample Malaysia
CGE535 Electrical And Instrumentation Technology is a course offered at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) that focuses on the fundamental principles of electrical and instrumentation technology. The course covers the principles of electrical circuits, instrumentation systems, and control systems, providing students with a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
The course is designed to equip students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to design, install, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation systems in various industrial settings. Through this course, students will develop their critical thinking, problem-solving, and technical skills, which are essential for success in the field of electrical and instrumentation technology. The course also offers hands-on training, where students get to work with real-world equipment and tools, preparing them for a career in the industry.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Explore free assignment samples for CGE535 Electrical And Instrumentation Technology course!
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we offer a wide range of academic services to students, including providing free assignment samples for various courses, including CGE535 Electrical and Instrumentation Technology. This course is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge in electrical and instrumentation technology to help them succeed in their future careers. By reviewing these samples, students can gain a better understanding of the course content and requirements, as well as improve their academic writing and technical skills.
In this section, we will discuss some assignment tasks. These are:
Assignment Task 1: Describe the concept of circuit theory, transformers, electrical motors, electrical measuring instruments and the processes in electricity transmission and distribution, safety and the regulations.
Circuit theory is a branch of electrical engineering that deals with the analysis and design of circuits, which are the basic building blocks of electrical systems. A circuit is a closed path through which electric current flows, consisting of various components such as resistors, capacitors, inductors, and power sources. Circuit theory is used to analyze the behavior of circuits under different conditions, such as steady-state, transient, and sinusoidal.
Transformers are electrical devices that transfer electrical energy from one circuit to another through electromagnetic induction. They consist of two coils of wire, called primary and secondary, which are wound around a magnetic core. When an alternating current (AC) flows through the primary coil, it creates a magnetic field that induces a voltage in the secondary coil. Transformers are used to increase or decrease the voltage of an AC power supply, which is essential for efficient power transmission and distribution.
Electrical motors are devices that convert electrical energy into mechanical energy, which is used to power machinery and equipment. They work based on the principle of electromagnetism, where a magnetic field is created by passing an electric current through a wire. The interaction between the magnetic field and the current produces a force, which causes the motor to rotate. There are various types of electric motors, such as DC motors, AC motors, stepper motors, and servo motors, each with their own unique characteristics and applications.
Electrical measuring instruments are used to measure various electrical parameters, such as voltage, current, resistance, and power. They include devices such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power analyzers, and signal generators. These instruments are essential for testing and troubleshooting electrical systems, as well as for ensuring that electrical equipment is operating correctly.
The processes involved in electricity transmission and distribution include generating electricity at power plants, transmitting it over long distances using high-voltage transmission lines, and distributing it to consumers through local distribution networks. This involves the use of transformers, switches, circuit breakers, and other equipment to ensure that the electrical system operates safely and efficiently.
Safety and regulations are essential aspects of electrical systems. Electrical safety involves taking measures to prevent electric shocks, fires, and other hazards associated with electricity. This includes using appropriate personal protective equipment, following safety procedures, and complying with electrical safety regulations and standards. Electrical regulations and standards are established by regulatory bodies and organizations to ensure that electrical systems are designed, installed, and operated safely and reliably. These regulations cover areas such as electrical codes, safety standards, and equipment testing and certification.
Hire Writer For Custom Assignment Assistance
Assignment Task 2: Analyze the operation of circuit elements, transformers, motors and electrical measuring instruments in different types of applications.
Circuit elements such as resistors, capacitors, and inductors are used to control the flow of current and voltage in electronic circuits. Resistors are used to limit current, while capacitors and inductors are used to store and release energy in the form of electric fields and magnetic fields, respectively. These circuit elements are used in a variety of applications, including power supplies, filters, oscillators, amplifiers, and more.
Transformers are used to transfer electrical energy from one circuit to another by means of electromagnetic induction. They are used to increase or decrease the voltage level of an AC power supply, and are commonly used in power transmission and distribution systems. Transformers are also used in electronic circuits to isolate one part of the circuit from another, to match impedances between circuits, and to provide galvanic isolation.
Motors are devices that convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. They are used in a wide variety of applications, including manufacturing, transportation, and robotics. Motors can be classified into different types based on their construction, such as AC motors, DC motors, and stepper motors. AC motors are used in applications where constant speed is required, while DC motors are used in applications where speed control is necessary. Stepper motors are used in applications that require precise positioning, such as in robotics.
Electrical Measuring Instruments:
Electrical measuring instruments are used to measure various electrical parameters such as voltage, current, resistance, and frequency. These instruments are used in a wide variety of applications, including power generation and distribution, industrial control systems, and laboratory research. There are several types of electrical measuring instruments, including voltmeters, ammeters, wattmeters, and oscilloscopes. Voltmeters are used to measure voltage, ammeters are used to measure current, wattmeters are used to measure power, and oscilloscopes are used to visualize waveforms.
Assignment Task 3: Develop and discuss the circuit elements arrangements, transformers circuit arrangement and power regulation, electrical motor, electrical measuring instruments and the processes in electricity transmission and distribution, safety and the regulations.
This is a broad topic, so I’ll provide an overview of each subtopic you mentioned.
- Circuit Element Arrangements: Circuit elements include resistors, capacitors, and inductors. These elements can be arranged in various configurations such as series, parallel, and series-parallel. In a series circuit, elements are connected end-to-end, whereas in a parallel circuit, elements are connected side-by-side. A series-parallel circuit combines both arrangements. These configurations can affect the total resistance, capacitance, and inductance of the circuit, which can impact the overall performance.
- Transformers Circuit Arrangement and Power Regulation: Transformers are used to transfer electrical energy from one circuit to another. The transformer consists of a primary and secondary coil, which are wound around a magnetic core. The primary coil is connected to the source of electrical energy, whereas the secondary coil is connected to the load. The transformer can step up or step down the voltage, depending on the number of turns in the primary and secondary coils. Power regulation can be achieved through various methods such as adjusting the number of turns or using a voltage regulator.
- Electrical Motor: An electric motor is a device that converts electrical energy into mechanical energy. The motor consists of a rotor and a stator. The stator contains the stationary parts, whereas the rotor rotates. The motor works on the principle of electromagnetism. When a current flows through the stator windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the magnetic field of the rotor, causing it to rotate. The speed of the motor can be controlled through various methods such as adjusting the voltage, frequency, or using a variable frequency drive.
- Electrical Measuring Instruments: Electrical measuring instruments are used to measure various electrical quantities such as voltage, current, resistance, and power. Some commonly used instruments include multimeters, voltmeters, ammeters, and wattmeters. These instruments work based on the principles of electromagnetic induction, resistance, or capacitance.
- Processes in Electricity Transmission and Distribution: Electricity is transmitted over long distances using high voltage transmission lines. The voltage is stepped up at the power plant using transformers and then transmitted over the lines. At the receiving end, the voltage is stepped down using transformers and distributed to homes and businesses. The distribution system consists of transformers, distribution lines, and service drops. Safety and regulations are essential in electricity transmission and distribution to prevent accidents and ensure reliability.
- Safety and Regulations: Electrical safety is critical to prevent accidents and injuries. Safety regulations dictate the installation, maintenance, and operation of electrical equipment. These regulations include codes and standards such as the National Electrical Code (NEC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations. Electrical hazards such as shock, electrocution, and fire can occur if safety guidelines are not followed. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that all electrical work is performed by trained professionals and in compliance with safety regulations.
Pay & Get Instant Solution Of Assignmets and Essays By Malaysian Writers
Get access to cost-effective CGE535 Electrical and Instrumentation Technology assignment solutions from experts in Malaysia!
The assignment sample discussed above is an example of the level of quality that our experts can provide for students in the CGE535 Electrical and Instrumentation Technology course. Our team of experts consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals in various fields who can assist students with their assignments and exams.
Apart from custom written assignments, we also provide essay writing help online for Malaysian students who need assistance with their essays. Our team of expert writers can help students with all types of essays, including argumentative essays, persuasive essays, narrative essays, and more. We also have a team of online exam helpers in Malaysia who can assist students with their exams. Our exam helpers can provide you with the necessary guidance and support to help you prepare for your exams and achieve good grades.
So, if you are struggling with your assignments or exams and wondering, “can I pay someone to do my assignment?”, then Malaysia Assignment Help is the best option for you. With our expert assignment assistance, you can rest assured that you will receive the best assignment solutions at affordable prices. Contact us today to get started!