CGE416 Introduction To Petroleum Technology UITM Assignment Sample Malaysia
CGE416 Introduction to Petroleum Technology is a course offered by Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) that provides an overview of the petroleum industry and its fundamental technologies. This course is designed to introduce students to the petroleum industry, its history, and the different types of hydrocarbon reservoirs. The course covers the exploration and production of oil and gas, drilling and completion techniques, and the transportation and refining of petroleum products.
The course also delves into the environmental impact of the petroleum industry, including the management of oil spills and the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions. Throughout the course, students will learn about the various technologies and processes involved in the extraction and refinement of petroleum, and gain an understanding of the economic and geopolitical factors that influence the industry.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Acquire cheap assignment solutions for CGE416 Introduction To Petroleum Technology course!
At Malaysia Assignment Help, we offer affordable and reliable assignment solutions for the CGE416 Introduction to Petroleum Technology course. Our team of experts consists of experienced professionals who possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the field of petroleum technology. We understand that students have limited budgets and that is why we offer our services at reasonable rates.
Below, we will provide some assignment briefs. These are:
Assignment Brief 1: Describe the basic concept of engineering, oil and gas engineering and overall disiplines and activities in oil and gas industries.
Engineering is the application of scientific and mathematical principles to design and build structures, machines, systems, and processes. It involves problem-solving and creating solutions that meet practical needs. In the context of the oil and gas industry, engineering plays a crucial role in the exploration, extraction, and production of oil and gas.
Oil and gas engineering is a branch of engineering that specifically focuses on the exploration, extraction, transportation, and processing of oil and gas. It involves a range of disciplines, including mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, and petroleum engineering. Some of the key activities and disciplines involved in oil and gas engineering include:
- Exploration: This involves identifying potential oil and gas reserves, using various techniques such as seismic surveys, geological mapping, and drilling.
- Drilling: This is the process of creating a wellbore in the ground to extract oil or gas. This requires expertise in areas such as drilling techniques, well design, and drilling fluids.
- Production: This involves the extraction of oil and gas from the reservoir and the transportation of the extracted fluids to the surface. This requires expertise in areas such as reservoir engineering, production optimization, and pipeline design.
- Processing: This involves the separation, purification, and refinement of crude oil and natural gas into various products such as gasoline, diesel, and petrochemicals. This requires expertise in areas such as chemical engineering, process design, and instrumentation.
- Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE): This is an important area of focus in the oil and gas industry, as it involves ensuring the safety of workers and the environment. This requires expertise in areas such as safety engineering, risk assessment, and environmental science.
Hire Writer For Custom Assignment Assistance
Assignment Brief 2: Analyze the various methods, techniques and contracts used in upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas activities.
Upstream, midstream, and downstream are the three main stages of the oil and gas industry. Each stage has different methods, techniques, and contracts used to conduct its operations.
- The upstream sector is responsible for exploration, production, and extraction of oil and gas from the ground. Some of the methods, techniques, and contracts used in upstream operations include:
- Seismic surveys: Used to determine the location of oil and gas reserves, these surveys use sound waves to create a map of the subsurface geology.
- Drilling: Once a location has been identified, drilling rigs are used to create a well that can access the oil or gas reserves.
- Production sharing agreements (PSAs): These contracts are used to govern the relationship between a government and a private company in the exploration and production of oil and gas. The government retains ownership of the resources, but the private company is responsible for the costs and risks associated with exploration and production.
- The midstream sector is responsible for the transportation, storage, and processing of oil and gas. Some of the methods, techniques, and contracts used in midstream operations include:
- Pipelines: Pipelines are used to transport oil and gas from production sites to processing facilities or storage tanks.
- Storage facilities: Once oil and gas have been transported, they need to be stored before being processed or transported further. Storage facilities include tanks, caverns, and underground storage facilities.
- Tolling agreements: These contracts are used to govern the relationship between a midstream company and a producer or refiner. The midstream company charges a fee for processing, transporting, or storing the oil or gas.
- The downstream sector is responsible for the refining, marketing, and distribution of oil and gas products. Some of the methods, techniques, and contracts used in downstream operations include:
- Refining: Crude oil is processed in refineries to create various petroleum products, such as gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Marketing and distribution: Oil and gas products are marketed and distributed to retailers or directly to consumers.
- Supply agreements: These contracts are used to govern the relationship between a refiner and a retailer or consumer. The refiner agrees to supply a certain quantity of petroleum products at a certain price.
Assignment Brief 3: Evaluate the importance of upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas activities towards economic, development and technology advancement.
Upstream, midstream, and downstream oil and gas activities are all essential components of the oil and gas industry, and each plays a critical role in driving economic growth, development, and technological advancement.
Upstream activities involve exploring, drilling, and extracting crude oil and natural gas from underground reserves. These activities are crucial in providing the raw materials needed for the production of a wide range of petroleum-based products, including gasoline, diesel fuel, and heating oil. The revenue generated from upstream activities plays a significant role in supporting national economies and can have a substantial impact on a country’s balance of trade.
Midstream activities involve transporting and storing crude oil and natural gas, as well as processing them into refined products such as gasoline, diesel, and other petrochemicals. This segment of the industry is essential in ensuring that the extracted resources can be efficiently transported to downstream facilities and ultimately to consumers. Midstream activities also drive economic growth by creating job opportunities in transportation, storage, and logistics.
Downstream activities involve refining crude oil and natural gas into finished products such as gasoline, diesel, and other petrochemicals. These activities play a critical role in meeting global energy demand, providing fuel for transportation, and supporting the production of a wide range of consumer goods. The revenue generated from downstream activities can also support economic growth by providing significant tax revenue and job opportunities.
In addition to driving economic growth and development, the oil and gas industry has also been instrumental in technological advancement. The industry has continually invested in research and development to enhance efficiency, reduce environmental impacts, and develop alternative energy sources. Technological advancements in drilling, extraction, refining, and transportation have helped to improve the safety and efficiency of operations and reduce environmental impact.
Pay & Get Instant Solution Of Assignmets and Essays By Malaysian Writers
Get top-notch CGE416 INTRODUCTION TO PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY assignments crafted by proficient writers at pocket-friendly rates in Malaysia!
The assignment sample mentioned above is based on CGE416 INTRODUCTION TO PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY, an example of the quality of work provided by Malaysia Assignment Help. The company takes pride in providing high-quality assignment solutions that meet the academic standards of Malaysian universities.
Our assignment writing company provides capstone project help to Malaysian students at affordable prices. The capstone project is a comprehensive project that requires students to apply the knowledge and skills they have learned in their academic program to a real-world problem. In addition to this, we also have a team of freelance assignment writers in Malaysia who are available to assist students with their assignments in various disciplines.
So, if you are a Malaysian student looking for reliable and affordable academic assistance, just request us to “write my assignment online“, and our team of experts will provide you with the best assignment solutions that meet your academic needs and requirements.