Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues:
a) Tax incentives available Explain how MKSB is potentially eligible for each of the following incentives:
i. Pioneer status.
ii. Investment tax allowance.
iii. Reinvestment allowance. In each case, identify the period for which tax relief is available, or the years of assessment in which the incentive applies, and explain the mechanism for each incentive measure.
b) Computation of tax savings Compute the tax savings arising from each incentive measure for the first five years of operation. Attach your computations as an appendix to the letter.
i. Based on the computations above, state your recommendation; and
ii. If your recommendation in (i) is not approved, recommend your next best incentive or combination of incentives.
d) Group relief in respect of the tax audit and the group loss relief claim which has proved to be excessive, explain the consequences for MKSB as the claimant company, and Kekwa as the surrendering company. State any penalties which may be payable and whether there is any right of appeal regarding any penalties arising.
Required: 1. Prepare a proposal addressing all the matters above to Cik Farra as instructed by your tax director.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get University Assignment Help from experienced writers. Malaysia Assignment Help has a dedicated team of academic experts who are capable to provide detailed solutions to accounting assignments at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- EBF1303 BUSINESS COMMUNICATION FINAL ASSESSMENT (INDIVIDUAL), UNIMAS, Malaysia
- Some of the most significant themes in the Elizabethan sonnet sequences include love, time, the value of writing: History Essay, UniKL, Malaysia
- Sustainability refers to the development that caters to the needs of the existing generation without sacrificing: Sustainability Report, SU, Malaysia
- Choose 3 cryptocurrencies from the list that you think can become important cryptocurrencies in the future: Information System Management Report, UTM, Malaysia
- Coronaviruses are a group of viruses adapted from the family of Coronavidae that has caused a change in the lives: Factors Influencing Perceived Stress and Its Impact Towards Food Consumption Behaviour During The Pandemic Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Consider an operation where in-flight meals for an international airline are prepared: Operations Management & Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- To build knowledge and current development on Management Information System during Covid 19 pandemic: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST, Malaysia
- Analysis and discussion on the financial performance and Basically your financial performance analysis comprise of horizontal: Faculty of Business and Law Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- ACW1020: Top Glove Corporation Berhad (TGCB) is a leading rubber glove manufacturer: Accounting in Business Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- In terms of economic growth, the impacts of the crisis have been severe. The Malaysian economy contracted by 17.1 percent: Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia