Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues:
a) Tax incentives available Explain how MKSB is potentially eligible for each of the following incentives:
i. Pioneer status.
ii. Investment tax allowance.
iii. Reinvestment allowance. In each case, identify the period for which tax relief is available, or the years of assessment in which the incentive applies, and explain the mechanism for each incentive measure.
b) Computation of tax savings Compute the tax savings arising from each incentive measure for the first five years of operation. Attach your computations as an appendix to the letter.
i. Based on the computations above, state your recommendation; and
ii. If your recommendation in (i) is not approved, recommend your next best incentive or combination of incentives.
d) Group relief in respect of the tax audit and the group loss relief claim which has proved to be excessive, explain the consequences for MKSB as the claimant company, and Kekwa as the surrendering company. State any penalties which may be payable and whether there is any right of appeal regarding any penalties arising.
Required: 1. Prepare a proposal addressing all the matters above to Cik Farra as instructed by your tax director.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get University Assignment Help from experienced writers. Malaysia Assignment Help has a dedicated team of academic experts who are capable to provide detailed solutions to accounting assignments at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- The management of an airport thinks that the way in which the airport is operated means that incoming flights: JAVA Programming Level 1 Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- BBF201/05: Iiquidity position, and how the liquidity position has changed over time from 2020 to 2021: Introduction to financial management Report, WOU, Malaysia
- HBEF3703: Malaysia is a multi-racial, multi-cultural and multi-religion country. Thus, it is quite common for every counselor: Introduction to Guidance & Counseling Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BTW1042: Discuss whether the elements required to form a legally binding contract exist between Ben and Tim: Malaysian business law Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BUSI2167: The Asia and Pacific region has a proven record as a dynamic tourism destination With the right policy measures and strong coordination: Managing and marketing tourism Assignment, UNMC, Malaysia
- Target Market Who are Starbucks Malaysia’s target customers and Describe the types of products from Starbucks Malaysia: Bachelor of Marketing with Honours Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Calculate mean, mode median, variance, and standard deviation of data above And Construct data above into a table: BIOSTAT Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- CCS21403: Write a program to execute multiple tasks concurrently and with some elements of thread control using the available methods: Real-Time System Assignment, MTU, Malaysia