Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues:
a) Tax incentives available Explain how MKSB is potentially eligible for each of the following incentives:
i. Pioneer status.
ii. Investment tax allowance.
iii. Reinvestment allowance. In each case, identify the period for which tax relief is available, or the years of assessment in which the incentive applies, and explain the mechanism for each incentive measure.
b) Computation of tax savings Compute the tax savings arising from each incentive measure for the first five years of operation. Attach your computations as an appendix to the letter.
i. Based on the computations above, state your recommendation; and
ii. If your recommendation in (i) is not approved, recommend your next best incentive or combination of incentives.
d) Group relief in respect of the tax audit and the group loss relief claim which has proved to be excessive, explain the consequences for MKSB as the claimant company, and Kekwa as the surrendering company. State any penalties which may be payable and whether there is any right of appeal regarding any penalties arising.
Required: 1. Prepare a proposal addressing all the matters above to Cik Farra as instructed by your tax director.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get University Assignment Help from experienced writers. Malaysia Assignment Help has a dedicated team of academic experts who are capable to provide detailed solutions to accounting assignments at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MX3536: Concider the heat equation with boundary conditions and initial conditions: Differential Equations Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- TCP1201: Your updated version of the COVID-19 vaccination system now consists of 4 separate JavaFX programs: Objected-Oriented Programming and Data Structures Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- You are a member of the anti-money laundering (AML) team of a regulated financial services firm operating in Malaysia: Certification in AML Assignment, ICTA, Malaysia
- The pre-qualifying and qualifying stages of the personal selling process are very important. These stages help sales: Professional Sales Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- WUC203: The World Economic Forum’s Future of Jobs Report claims that half the workforce will have to be reskilled: Writing Skills for University Studies Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- Brian Sdn Bhd has just recorded a net income of RM400.000 and WI distribute three quarters Advanced Corporate Finance Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Jayden, born on May 2021, is a 3-year-old Boy, the only child in the family, having difficulties with social skills and sharing: Socio-Emotional Development of Children Case Study, UPM, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- MKT410: Provide a poor introduction most of the key elements are not highlighted Provide a moderate introduction: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia