Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues: TAXATION Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
Your tax director has requested that you prepare a proposal to Cik Farra, addressing the following issues:
a) Tax incentives available Explain how MKSB is potentially eligible for each of the following incentives:
i. Pioneer status.
ii. Investment tax allowance.
iii. Reinvestment allowance. In each case, identify the period for which tax relief is available, or the years of assessment in which the incentive applies, and explain the mechanism for each incentive measure.
b) Computation of tax savings Compute the tax savings arising from each incentive measure for the first five years of operation. Attach your computations as an appendix to the letter.
i. Based on the computations above, state your recommendation; and
ii. If your recommendation in (i) is not approved, recommend your next best incentive or combination of incentives.
d) Group relief in respect of the tax audit and the group loss relief claim which has proved to be excessive, explain the consequences for MKSB as the claimant company, and Kekwa as the surrendering company. State any penalties which may be payable and whether there is any right of appeal regarding any penalties arising.
Required: 1. Prepare a proposal addressing all the matters above to Cik Farra as instructed by your tax director.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Get University Assignment Help from experienced writers. Malaysia Assignment Help has a dedicated team of academic experts who are capable to provide detailed solutions to accounting assignments at a budget-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You are tasked to demonstrate the feasibility and complexity of the IATA information system in terms of the data structures to be deployed for their operations and database storage: Data Structure and Algorithm Report, MUM, Malaysia
- BBMC4103: Discussing the concepts and theories of organizational change and applying it in the real business world: Change Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MKT539: Product Strategy Features, Quality, Style and Design, Packaging and Labelling, After marketing: Brand Management, Report, BCU, Malaysia
- MBM3783: A local woman claims to have been cheated of over RM1.4 mil after meeting someone online who claimed to be a South African engineer: Social Marketing Case Study, UoTS, Malaysia
- XYZ company plans to execute CSR activities “Sweet Run with XYZ” at Educity, Iskandar Puteri: Project Management Case Study, CU, Malaysia
- You are going to operate a convenience store in the city you live selling only imported products from Korea: Strategic Management Home Work, ASB, Malaysia
- you are required to draw a Standard of Procedure (SOP) of petty cash counter operations: Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ACC4264: Describe the importance of having a Performance Measurement System and critically discuss several types: Advanced Management Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- TBE 101/03: Metals are commonly employed in the building and construction industry due to their inherent qualities: Building Materials Report, WOU, Malaysia
- ‘Gardeners love this crap: That’s the slogan for Pierce Ledbetter’s Memphis, Tennessee-based company, Zoo Doo: Entrepreneurship Assignment, TU, Malaysia