You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic: Business Communication Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
You work in Labuan for a well-known hotel chain. You are needed to write a report on the COVID 19 pandemic’s impact on the hospitality industry. Your report must also indicate the extent of the effect of the pandemic and recommend both short- and long-term recovery solutions for your hotel chain. The management expects you to prepare a professional and suitable report to be submitted to them
The followings are some guidelines to consider in preparing the report:
- Focus on the impact of COVID 19 on the hotel industry. Be clear about what the hospitality sector covers. Do your research for further understanding. Your report must include an explanation of the impact on the industry and a description of the impacts. Conduct a thorough investigation of the subject.
- Your report must include both short- and long-term recovery solutions for sustaining your hotel during pandemic periods. • You must understand the resolutions of making a suitable report, using graphical presentations and the format of a report. Do your reading/research.
- The use of any graphical presentations i.e. graphs, charts, etc. must be relevant
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com offers you an online assignment writing service in which our master's degree holders will assist you and customize your Business Communication assignment according to your university guidelines and submitted before the deadline at a cheap price. and You can also acquire our online exam help service.
Recent Solved Questions
- How does entrepreneurship orientation integrated into corporations influence the organization’s performance: Strategic Entrepreneurship Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Danial Has been working in Kota Bharu for 5 years and has purchased a house there: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Demonstrate critical understanding and application of relevant strategic management and leadership principles: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- MPU3313: evaluate learners’ analytical and reflective skills in addressing issues related to health and wellness promotion for individuals, families, and communities: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Prevalence and risk factors of metabolic syndrome among Malaysians, impact of educational interventions on the knowledge of the risk factors: Pharmacy Practice (Clinical Pharmacy) Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- A therapeutic diet is a meal plan that controls the intake of certain foods or nutrients. It is part of the treatment of a medical: Wellness Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- NBNS3603: Reflection is essential to help us develop our understanding of ourselves, our learning experiences, and responses to what we are learning: Reflective Thinking and Writing Assignment, OUM, Malaysia