You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations: Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)|
You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations in some area of business, non-profit, or government. The article may have appeared in a newspaper, magazine, trade publication, broadcast media outlet (with content posted online), or another regularly updated format, in print or electronic format. It must be dated within the past 12 months. Longer pieces (one or more full pages, or complete broadcast news stories) will lend themselves better to this assignment. You are responsible for choosing an item that will allow you to complete the assignment as described below. Your analysis of the article or broadcast should include the following sections:
- PART 1: SUMMARY
Summarize the subject of the news article or broadcast, briefly describing the situation it recounts. The summary should take no more than 1-2 paragraphs.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
- PART 2: PROFESSIONALISM
Explain whether the piece’s depiction of public relations corresponds to that of a profession. Does the article or broadcast portray public relations as meeting the criteria for a profession as defined in the class and the readings, or not? In what ways? Give specific examples.
- PART 3: CATEGORIES OF PR
Use the categories which you can find in your textbook to identify what types of public relations tasks are described in the article or broadcast. Make sure to support your argument with examples from the news item itself.
- PART 4: ROLES AND CONCEPTS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
Use the definitions in the first chapter of the book and class notes to identify the public relations roles and concepts implied or explicitly mentioned in the article or broadcast. If no specific mentions are made, consider what types of public relations functions would or should typically be involved in a situation such as the one described. Roles and concepts to think about include, for example:
- Media Relations
- Employee / Member Relations
- Community Relations
- Public Affairs
- Government Affairs
- Issue Management
- Financial Relations
- Industry Relations
- Development/ Fund-raising
- Multicultural relations/workplace diversity
- Special Events
- Marketing communication
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help presents online assignment writing help services for all university students. We have a team of proficient assignment writers that deliver the best assistance online 24×7. Hire our assignment helper and they write your public relations assignment as per your university need at a nominal price
Recent Solved Questions
- G0302: Submitting or presenting someone else’s work, words, ideas, data or information as your own intentionally or unintentionally: Web Site Design Report, XUM, Malaysia
- Air quality standards are set by each country to protect the public health of their citizens and as such are an important component: Air Pollution Engineering Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- GM501/ MBG1033/ GM530: Following transactions for the month of July 2022 pertain to Techno World Ltd: Financial Accounting and Analysis/ Business Accounting for Decision Making Assignment, Malaysia
- BER2013: You are required to produce a comparison study for at least 2 data structure/ algorithm by creating Java console application using modern tools: ALGORITHM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- Huraikan isu-isu dalam pendidikan dan tunjukkan jurang literatur yang dikemukakan: Research Methods in Education Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Choose any three (3) accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly about those standards: Financial Accounting & Reporting 1 Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- B7LW100: Discuss the exceptions in the communication of acceptance and This discussion should be supported: Business & Company Law Assignment, DBS, Malaysia
- BNNS6243: Discuss the prevalence of colorectal cancer both globally and in Malaysia, and the contributing factors to its incidence: Gastrointestinal Nursing Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- SBFS1103: A team of five persons is responsible for negotiating the prices of cables that suppliers provide to your company: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Assignment, OUM, Malaysia